✦ Evie's Art Dump V.2 | check latest post

YES! It is worth making an account. Basically, you can store all your OCs there, sell art, adoptables, etc.
Better ask someone who has it tho LMAO

yeah, I was thinking of making a lot of characters from some open and semi-open species on DeviantART and I also heard it is a lot better in terms of protecting and identifying owners of the artwork. Seems like a pretty solid system to me.

I've made a another OC and I love what I designed! I love drawing floof

64s73tV.png
icsurZd.jpg
jzPwe2n.jpg
Ff4xE1Z.jpg

I also obtained a Toyhouse code, thanks to Zeppeli, and created a profile for Pudding here: X

Decided to make "Moonu" the male species rather than one character. Also, Lilou is the female counterpart
MORE SQUISHY GLOWY BABS these are v v pure (as a side note i'm flattered that you used my art as your avi huehue :rolleyes: love the santa hat!!)

I've made a another OC and I love what I designed! I love drawing floof

64s73tV.png
icsurZd.jpg
jzPwe2n.jpg
Ff4xE1Z.jpg

I also obtained a Toyhouse code, thanks to Zeppeli, and created a profile for Pudding here: X
duude these are adorable! the colours are really nice and the fluff on the poncho looks so soft and pinch-able. also her house sounds so so cozy omg ;w;

MORE SQUISHY GLOWY BABS these are v v pure (as a side note i'm flattered that you used my art as your avi huehue :rolleyes: love the santa hat!!)

duude these are adorable! the colours are really nice and the fluff on the poncho looks so soft and pinch-able. also her house sounds so so cozy omg ;w;

your welcome and thank you very much!

Quick question

I'm thinking of opening up an option to pay with DA points in my shop but I have absolutely no idea what the conversion rates are in terms of the equivalent of 1 TBT bell to DA Points. If anyone knows what the average is that will help a lot!

Commission for 5cm/s:

swDTCb7.jpg

I probably went overboard with the background a bit but I love the hair and the one hand that took me forever to make! Here's a speedpaint/playback of the torture I had to go through -> X

Commission for 5cm/s:

swDTCb7.jpg

I probably went overboard with the background a bit but I love the hair and the one hand that took me forever to make! Here's a speedpaint/playback of the torture I had to go through -> X

That looks great! I love the colours you used and her expression. c:

Commission for Bunny from tiger:

lh6DMVY.jpg

I don't know how to do hair with no bangs x-x I'm working on it though

request for lunatepic

3JQue9Y.png

also, I've done my art summary of 2017! I've only been drawing for 4 months but I guess it still counts

HERE

lapis! I think the stranded event a while ago is inspiring me to draw some gems

s6DGGC7.png

also, I like the quote format i'm doing

nwnpNF9.png

also commission for Katelyn!

hHbjySr.png

EDIT: woah those pictures were HUGE. Better to just put them in spoilers for now

Last edited:
Back