• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

✦ Evie's Art Dump V.2 | check latest post

Raticates

sdZjUlg.jpg

enjoy

your pokemon art is really really nice!! I love the colours and textures that you use :>

It's been a while since my last art post

tjhzAWZ.jpg

d0Y9aEp.jpg

The first is Nidoran (F)! I don't know how to make gerbil snouts which is why she probably looks like purple baby hyena but I tried. The second is Peach! This was for the Art Olympics that EloquentElixir is hosting where you gotta draw something in the above user's art style (you don't do the host). I got to do Zeppeli and this is the result. Her face is a bit too round and I forgot that her earrings go in front of her ears but I think it turned out alright.

- - - Post Merge - - -

double post whoops

Last edited:
another ref of Moonu (I think I'm gonna change his name later but I like it right now)

xQEuRcq.jpg

also, I may be opening up commissions later but I need pricing help. what do you think of this type of style?

another ref of Moonu (I think I'm gonna change his name later but I like it right now)

xQEuRcq.jpg

also, I may be opening up commissions later but I need pricing help. what do you think of this type of style?

I think that's really cute <3
As for that style....I think at least 20 tbt, but for bigger ones at least 50 tbt ^^

zTAUSQb.jpg

Decided to make "Moonu" the male species rather than one character. Also, Lilou is the female counterpart

OMG that looks amazing! I really like the colours you used here!

ty! I was kinda limited in terms of highlighting (my program doesn't have luminosity and that other fancy stuff which may have helped to make it look a little better) but I'm glad you like it!

Opening requests for a short time! Just nothing too complicated and would prefer if you didn't request Pokemon because I'm kinda already doing that :)

EDIT: No longer doing requests!

Last edited:
I have a question:

What is Toyhouse? Is it worth getting a code and making an account?

YES! It is worth making an account. Basically, you can store all your OCs there, sell art, adoptables, etc.
Better ask someone who has it tho LMAO

Back