✦ Evie's Art Dump V.2 | check latest post

Raticates

sdZjUlg.jpg

enjoy

your pokemon art is really really nice!! I love the colours and textures that you use :>

It's been a while since my last art post

tjhzAWZ.jpg

d0Y9aEp.jpg

The first is Nidoran (F)! I don't know how to make gerbil snouts which is why she probably looks like purple baby hyena but I tried. The second is Peach! This was for the Art Olympics that EloquentElixir is hosting where you gotta draw something in the above user's art style (you don't do the host). I got to do Zeppeli and this is the result. Her face is a bit too round and I forgot that her earrings go in front of her ears but I think it turned out alright.

- - - Post Merge - - -

double post whoops

Last edited:
another ref of Moonu (I think I'm gonna change his name later but I like it right now)

xQEuRcq.jpg

also, I may be opening up commissions later but I need pricing help. what do you think of this type of style?

another ref of Moonu (I think I'm gonna change his name later but I like it right now)

xQEuRcq.jpg

also, I may be opening up commissions later but I need pricing help. what do you think of this type of style?

I think that's really cute <3
As for that style....I think at least 20 tbt, but for bigger ones at least 50 tbt ^^

OMG that looks amazing! I really like the colours you used here!

ty! I was kinda limited in terms of highlighting (my program doesn't have luminosity and that other fancy stuff which may have helped to make it look a little better) but I'm glad you like it!

Opening requests for a short time! Just nothing too complicated and would prefer if you didn't request Pokemon because I'm kinda already doing that :)

EDIT: No longer doing requests!

Last edited:
Back