• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Poly's Wee Babs [Full]

AAAA your art is so amazing!!! I hope there will be a open slot very soon!!

Coloured previews will be up on tuesday friends (tomorrow is groceries day and I'm gonna try and go to the gym on monday ahaha)

image03.jpg

How is this a r i a n e ???

image04.jpg

image05.jpg

image06.jpg

any changes friends? If so pls post them here, if no go ahead and send the tbt and I will send you the transparent png c:

a r i a n e you'll have colours tomorrow c:

Last edited:
Thanks so much, I love the colors! I apologize, there are actually two rings on the base of his hat, these here: [x] I should have caught that at the lineart phase, my apologies;; I'm willing to pay a little more for the trouble though!

image08.jpg

image07.jpg

preview for a r i a n e and the update for Hatori c: if everything is kosher go ahead and send payment along friends

Thank you so much for the fix, I love it! I'm sending the payment your way now ^^

Back