• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Poly's Wee Babs [Full]

IMGE0411.jpg

if the colours are all chill you can go ahead and send the funds friend c: 550 tbt for three figures

squishy was all I could think of when looking at your art teehee. will you open more slots after you're done with this batch?

squishy was all I could think of when looking at your art teehee. will you open more slots after you're done with this batch?

I actually probably won't be open for awhile now. I participate in nanowrimo and that starts november first and will devour all of my time. Added I have a writer's workshop I'm running tomorrow as well as groceries to buy and a busy weekend ahead of me because HALLOWEEEEEEEN AW YIS.

If you really wanted a picture and don't want to wait till like december, I'm always open for real life money commissions, otherwise look for me to reopen in dec on the first week or so. <3 If you want I'll hit you up with a VM to inform you when I reopen.

I actually probably won't be open for awhile now. I participate in nanowrimo and that starts november first and will devour all of my time. Added I have a writer's workshop I'm running tomorrow as well as groceries to buy and a busy weekend ahead of me because HALLOWEEEEEEEN AW YIS.

If you really wanted a picture and don't want to wait till like december, I'm always open for real life money commissions, otherwise look for me to reopen in dec on the first week or so. <3 If you want I'll hit you up with a VM to inform you when I reopen.
oooh sounds like u have a pretty crazy schedule up ahead!
Imma take up ur offer on that vm hun, I'd really appreciate that <33 have a happy halloween!

oooh sounds like u have a pretty crazy schedule up ahead!
Imma take up ur offer on that vm hun, I'd really appreciate that <33 have a happy halloween!

I'll hit you up when I'm reopened then! and you have a happy halloween too!

Hi! Can you draw inklings? If so, I'd love it if you could draw her! Thanks! Really the only things you should know is that she has a rather shy personality and I prefer drawings of her with her glasses on.

Last edited:
Hi again and welcome back, Poly! I'd love to order from you again:

Would you be comfortable drawing this guy here? https://toyhou.se/1336548.002-akira- (Would it be possible to request some eyes and/or souls/spirits behind him? If not, no worries!)

His personality and info should all be on his profile but let me know if you'd like any more info! Also, extra refs/art is on the left side tabs in case you'd like to see more!

Thank you for your consideration!

Last edited:
Hi again and welcome back, Poly! I'd love to order from you again:

Would you be comfortable drawing this guy here? https://toyhou.se/1336548.002-akira- (Would it be possible to request some eyes and/or souls/spirits behind him? If not, no worries!)

His personality and info should all be on his profile but let me know if you'd like any more info! Also, extra refs/art is on the left side tabs in case you'd like to see more!

Thank you for your consideration!

He looks so awesome and I would be delighted, always love your character designs! Look for lineart tomorrow (and I'd be glad to do the eyes behind him)

He looks so awesome and I would be delighted, always love your character designs! Look for lineart tomorrow (and I'd be glad to do the eyes behind him)

Thank you very much, I really appreciate the kind words! Do take your time as well ^^

Do you still have an open slot or have they all been taken?

If not, I'd like a sketch of my D&D character, Mariselle Liseriott !! She's a divination wizard (can tell the future basically) and she's charming when she wants to be but aloof otherwise and one of her biggest traits is she always carries her doll Belle around with her that looks like her and she makes sure to dress the two of them in same clothing everyday! She's also very elegant and her clothing is gothic!

Saving up for the 300 tbt needed!! But if there actually isn't an open slot then I'll just keep saving up ; w ;

Sorry Senni, we're all full up for now but check back later!

A r i a n e I didn't get to your lines today but I'll have them for you tomorrow! <3

If anyone has any changes they want made please post them here!

image0.jpg

image01.jpg

image02.jpg

Oh my gosh, thank you so much, I'm loving the lineart so far! He looks so great in your style, no changes needed for me! ^^

Back