• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Poly's Wee Babs [Full]

Also I edited my post a little so let me know if that's okay :3 If not the first way I said is totally fine too.

That's fine hun, I'm about to sleep so if you need to edit it a bit more you have a good 6 or 7 hours ahah

@issi

IMGE0396.jpg

@Hatori

IMGE0397.jpg

@Voldecourt

IMGE0398.jpg

@punctuallyabsent

IMGE0399.jpg

If there are any changes that need to be made go ahead and tell me here please so I can keep track c:

Ahhh it's super cute! :D only change I can think of is maybe Instinct's eyes could be slightly closer togethor or less curved a tiny bit? Not sure whatever you think is best ^-^ Rest is totally perfect

omg that pose ♡ i love
no changes needed that i can tell! looks awesome so far~

oh my goodness poly! these are super cuteeee <33 you bring every character to life! so squishy looking and beautiful. the little details, the lovely highlights. exquisite!

oh my goodness poly! these are super cuteeee <33 you bring every character to life! so squishy looking and beautiful. the little details, the lovely highlights. exquisite!

Thank you so much i try very hard ahaha, also squishy is a beautiful descriptor for the smol babs im delighted

- - - Post Merge - - -

*lurks*
Hey Poly, have you ever thought about doing an art trade? o:​

Im not in the market to purchase art lately, so not really up to trades sorry friend :c

- - - Post Merge - - -

if these are good to go, go ahead and send tbt friends c: if you need changes just hit me up!

@hatori

IMGE0403.jpg

@punctuallyabsent

IMGE0405.jpg

@voldecourt

IMGE0404.jpg

!!! it's perfect! thank you so much~

tbt sent ♡

Last edited:
Back