• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop Poly's Wee Babs [Full]

I actually won't be reopening till wed or thu because I have IRL obligations and don't like to get overwhelmed ahh.

Yura Rayen Tea

Yura and Rayen don't have any fullbody refs yet, but on Rayen's page theres some suggested outfits for him if you could use one of those please! And for Yura, could you put him in classic t-shirt and pastel jeans with a pastel plaid scarf on please and thank you!

I'd like to be a little greedy and get two orders if thats okay?
One with Tea by himself and Yura and Rayen doing something coupley? c:

(sorry I edited this like a thousand times lol, as soon as you notified me I bolted xD)​

Last edited:
CFDEB41F-0450-4B38-8D8F-DDDACF273DD4.jpeg
Shy, nerdy, feminine, loves books
Feel free to simplify her flowers on her dress into white dots :) you could also give her long hair if you want.

Edit: nvm ninja’d lol.

Last edited:
Yura Rayen Tea

Yura and Rayen don't have any fullbody refs yet, but on Rayen's page theres some suggested outfits for him if you could use one of those please! And for Yura, could you put him in classic t-shirt and pastel jeans with a pastel plaid scarf on please and thank you!

I'd like to be a little greedy and get two orders if thats okay?
One with Tea by himself and Yura and Rayen doing something coupley? c:

(sorry I edited this like a thousand times lol, as soon as you notified me I bolted xD)​

that's fine ah so much cute, I'd be delighted to draw the children for you. c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Shy, nerdy, feminine, loves books
Feel free to simplify her flowers on her dress into white dots :) you could also give her long hair if you want.

Edit: nvm ninja’d lol.

nah I got you too friend <3

Yessss finally Orz
Thank you! Would you like me to send the tbt now?​

Nah go ahead and hold it till we finish the colour portion and you okay the previews for final product. That way if I manage to flake out, get sick, sleep for three days etc you're not like where has he gone where is my artwork >:c

Nah go ahead and hold it till we finish the colour portion and you okay the previews for final product. That way if I manage to flake out, get sick, sleep for three days etc you're not like where has he gone where is my artwork >:c

understandable, lets hope none of that happens Orz​

*crawls face down on the floor shakily with one arm up, pointer finger rising slowly* c-c-can I o-order one more?​

Can you do my boy Aeir? I'd love it if you'd put him with his back towards us, face looking to the side with a smug look on his face, bow in hand <3

Refs here

Last edited:
Back