• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop Poly's Wee Babs [Full]

I love his design so much I will totes accept this commission!

edit: heading to sleep friends, look for lineart in the morn/tomorrow afternoon

Awesome, thank you so much!! Very appreciated~

can I get put on a waiting list if you have one? ;o;​

Sorry friend I don?t have a waiting list.

edit:

1. Oldcatlady

IMGE0349.jpg

2. Hatori

IMGE0350.jpg

3. Bunnilla

IMGE0352.jpg

Last edited:
Omg she looks beautiful.; o ; can’t wait to see the end product!
Sending tbt now ; w ;

Omg she looks beautiful.; o ; can’t wait to see the end product!
Sending tbt now ; w ;

Oh friend you didn’t need to send the TBT yet, I still have to colour the picture ahhhh

oh I see...
so would I just post a order form and you'll accept or deny? Or I have to wait till you're not full anymore?​

Oop, yeah you would have to wait for me to reopen, I don’t do a hold or waiting list it’s just first come first serve. I will probably wait a few days before opening again after this batch though. I won’t have the time to work on new projects for a few days.

Oh gosh it looks amazing so far! I love it~ ⭐sending tbt now as well!

So glad you like it so far!! (Also ahh same for you,tbt was for after colours but this is fine)

edit:

IMGE0353.jpg

IMGE0354.jpg

IMGE0356.jpg

edit: img host is currently down instead have tumblr

https://lemonlavendersims.tumblr.com/post/166374251097

Last edited:
Ooooh! May I ask art of this girl? If she could be chewing blue bubblegum or smth, that would be cool. c:
edit: Oh, I had to add a description! Hm, I think I'd like her to have one of those "cool kid" poses with hands in pockets while blowing a gum or smth. x)

Last edited:
Ooooh! May I ask art of this girl? If she could be chewing blue bubblegum or smth, that would be cool. c:
edit: Oh, I had to add a description! Hm, I think I'd like her to have one of those "cool kid" poses with hands in pockets while blowing a gum or smth. x)

She is adorable I would be delighted!~

would I be able to ask for another one of a different character? :blush:

Sure can friend!

Oh wait, you're open now? ;o;​

I was for like two days and no one noticed lol sobs, then I bumped it and instantly got full idk how this place works it's magical. When I open again I'll like your post so you get a heads up, it should be on wed or thu.

Ooooh, it looks great!! Yeah, I love the outline. :>

Back