Shop Poly's Wee Babs [Full]

can I get put on a waiting list if you have one? ;o;​

Sorry friend I don?t have a waiting list.

edit:

1. Oldcatlady

IMGE0349.jpg

2. Hatori

IMGE0350.jpg

3. Bunnilla

IMGE0352.jpg

Last edited:
Omg she looks beautiful.; o ; can’t wait to see the end product!
Sending tbt now ; w ;

Oh friend you didn’t need to send the TBT yet, I still have to colour the picture ahhhh

oh I see...
so would I just post a order form and you'll accept or deny? Or I have to wait till you're not full anymore?​

Oop, yeah you would have to wait for me to reopen, I don’t do a hold or waiting list it’s just first come first serve. I will probably wait a few days before opening again after this batch though. I won’t have the time to work on new projects for a few days.

Oh gosh it looks amazing so far! I love it~ ⭐sending tbt now as well!

So glad you like it so far!! (Also ahh same for you,tbt was for after colours but this is fine)

edit:

IMGE0353.jpg

IMGE0354.jpg

IMGE0356.jpg

edit: img host is currently down instead have tumblr

https://lemonlavendersims.tumblr.com/post/166374251097

Last edited:
Ooooh! May I ask art of this girl? If she could be chewing blue bubblegum or smth, that would be cool. c:
edit: Oh, I had to add a description! Hm, I think I'd like her to have one of those "cool kid" poses with hands in pockets while blowing a gum or smth. x)

Last edited:
Ooooh! May I ask art of this girl? If she could be chewing blue bubblegum or smth, that would be cool. c:
edit: Oh, I had to add a description! Hm, I think I'd like her to have one of those "cool kid" poses with hands in pockets while blowing a gum or smth. x)

She is adorable I would be delighted!~

would I be able to ask for another one of a different character? :blush:

Sure can friend!

Oh wait, you're open now? ;o;​

I was for like two days and no one noticed lol sobs, then I bumped it and instantly got full idk how this place works it's magical. When I open again I'll like your post so you get a heads up, it should be on wed or thu.

Back