• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop Poly's Wee Babs [Full]

Polymathema

Sleepy Wandering Mage
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Ghostly Preserves
Cocotryoshka
Purple Bat Potion
Voodoo Doll
Lucky
Coco
Purple Candy
Jack
Pumpkin Cupcake
Ancient Candle
Feedback
100% (23) +
29fpolywebebes.png

Hello friends and strangers who may yet become friends,

I am Polymathema or Poly or whatever you wanna call me, and I am here to sell you a thing.

"What thing?" You ask, or maybe you don't, I don't know your life. But I can tell you what the thing is. The thing is a small drawing of your oc, fan villager, fave villager, mayor or other oc rendered on my ipad while listening to whatever it is I'm listening to. You can even watch me stream if you are so inclined (and if I'm live.)

First I know you wanna see some samples, I got you. Click Here for a Gallery. (Yes I know these are all anthro animals but I swear to you I can draw people.)

WHYDIDYOUDOTHIs2smol.png

Price:

300 tbt for first character
200 tbt per additional character up to 4 total characters per drawing

Q: What do I need to provide?
A: The villager or mayor's image references or if you want to let me get creative the villager or mayor and a clothing style. (I.e. pastel goth, urban witch, steampunk, etc) Also will do fursonas and object anthros (ie. tv heads) + a colour scheme to use for clothing if you are letting me come up with it for you. Also include five words to describe the personality of the thing you want art of. (Repeat references for every figure.)

Q: What if after you change things up to the limit of tries I'm not happy with the product?
A: Then you don't get the wee bab and I don't get paid. Thems the breaks. I only got so many spoons friends.

Q: How long does this take?
A: Depending on the amount of edits required and the availability of the commissioner to approve them 2-5 days.

How To Order

1. Provide your references and details. Keep in mind these are small things and very intricate work is not going to always show up well but I will do my best.

2. I will send you a sample image of the lineart here in this thread to approve and to request changes to.

3. If changes were made I will send you another sample image. (I will repeat this step up to a total of two times.)

4. I will send you a sample image of the coloured product here in this thread to approve and request changes to.

5. If changes were made I will send you another sample image. (I will repeat this step up to a total of two times.)

6. Once I receive payment here you will receive an unwatermarked transparent png of your image to enjoy and use as you see fit!

Slots:

1. MadMonsterMaddie
2. Hatori
3. amye.miller
4. Ariane

A r i a n e
zeppeli
sunnie
oldcatlady
hatori
bunnila
ariane
skarmoury
eloquentelixir
mary
Tae
Eloquentelixir
punctuallyabsent
issi
voldecourt
hatori

Last edited:
I waaaant
firstly, do you do couple art? it doesn't have to be all romantic and mushy ; P

Reference:
3pY9S28.png

url]
Dunno if you take OCS, but I'm willing to pay more! Also you can get creative if you want + try steampunk hehe :').

5 word description: quiet but mischievous (?) don't have any more aha;;

Thanks for considering :')

Last edited:
I do indeed do couple art! c: mushy or otherwise

Yaaasss
How about my boys?
Kal and Jon

Kal's personality
Flirty, vain, rude, protective, secretly really loving

Jon's personality
Adventurous, anxious, awkward, hopeless-romantic, caring

thanks for considering c;

Last edited:
Reference:
3pY9S28.png

url]
Dunno if you take OCS, but I'm willing to pay more! Also you can get creative if you want + try steampunk hehe :').

5 word description: quiet but mischievous (?) don't have any more aha;;

Thanks for considering :')

Extra TBT not required I love me some OCs and wow she's gorgeous!

Yaaasss
How about my boys?
Kal and Jon

Kal's personality
Flirty, vain, rude, protective, secretly really loving

Jon's personality
Adventurous, anxious, awkward, hopeless-romantic, caring

thanks for considering c;

I love them both I will totes do a picture of them ahhhh

Gonna sleep now because it's the middle of the night but I'll have lineart previews up tomorrow!!

Hi! I would love one of your drawings ^^
Here's my mayor Ariane: https://toyhou.se/1072354.mayor-ariane
If you accept, I would love her to be in her latest outfit (the first image with the black sweater.) i would also love for her ponytail to be visible and her hibiscus pin as well!
Personality: cheerful, shy, caring, adventurous, joyful
Thank you for considering <3

goddamn, now i know what im saving up for

No waitlist, am just going to reopen if I have the time when I finish this batch c:

Hi! I would love one of your drawings ^^
Here's my mayor Ariane: https://toyhou.se/1072354.mayor-ariane
If you accept, I would love her to be in her latest outfit (the first image with the black sweater.) i would also love for her ponytail to be visible and her hibiscus pin as well!
Personality: cheerful, shy, caring, adventurous, joyful
Thank you for considering <3

Gotcha friend! Added to the list.

edit:

1. Zeppeli

IMGE0339.jpg

2. Sunnie

IMGE0340.jpg

3. Ariane

mayorariane.png

Last edited:
No waitlist, am just going to reopen if I have the time when I finish this batch c:

Gotcha friend! Added to the list.

edit:

1. Zeppeli

IMGE0339.jpg

2. Sunnie

IMGE0340.jpg

3. Ariane

mayorariane.png

yeesss v good! sorry I didn't reply sooner lol

Hi there, your art is amazing! Hopefully you can consider this guy here?

Ref: http://toyhou.se/1311185.003-jude-
He's a pretty laid back and mysterious fellow, all of his info is in the link provided but let me know if you would like anything cleared up! pose is totally up to you~

Thank you kindly for your time and consideration!

Last edited:
Hi there, your art is amazing! Hopefully you can consider this guy here?

Ref: http://toyhou.se/1311185.003-jude-
He's a pretty laid back and mysterious fellow, all of his info is in the link provided but let me know if you would like anything cleared up! pose is totally up to you~

Thank you kindly for your time and consideration!
I love his design so much I will totes accept this commission!

edit: heading to sleep friends, look for lineart in the morn/tomorrow afternoon

Last edited:
Back