Thread: Re: Joined

Bells
    3DS
    4141-6966-1132
    NN ID
    Raxynus

Re: Joined

Hello everyone! I've actually been on the forums for a while, but it has been maybe two years since I was last online here due to me going to school and then losing my 3DS to some stupid black screen of death. Because of this, I'm about as fresh as can be again with New Leaf. So I figured I'd reintroduce myself to the community!

My name is Raxyn, I've been playing Animal crossing for several years but sadly my town won't show it. My old town, Dunwall was a labor of love to have a fun place for me and friends to meet, trade and use some of the multiplier features that most people don't usually use. I hope to do that again at some point but, until then the only thing my town is good for is just a good spot to maybe trade at Re: tail at this point.

I'd love to get to know some folks and maybe help them out with signatures or whatever else you need, or just to add me so we can chill in game. Either way, I'm glad to be back. Hopefully, I'll one day get access to my old town again (I kept the SD card) but only to save items and bells. This new town is going to be my new labor of love, and I'd like for you all to join me in that.

Thanks for listening!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Gingersnap35's Avatar
    Bells
    3DS
    2552-5711-8908
    NN ID
    idk what that is
    Winter MittensUser Title Color ChangeUser Title Color Change
    Welcome back! I also came back fairly recently too. I also reset a few weeks ago so I will be putting my all into this town too! I hope you enjoy it here as much as I do. I just had to leave because of real life stuff and I was also going off of Animal Crossing.

After a long hiatus though, it was a good idea for me to reset and start fresh, and I'm having a lot of fun again ~ I hope you turn your new town into something awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by gyro View Post
    One time I made Diana's coffee wrong and she oppressed me because I'm gay

Click here for my face reveal!

Bells
    3DS
    5301-0517-8474
    Yellow Pansy
Gift received at 10-01-2017, 09:42 PM from HMCapricaYellow Pansy
Gift received at 10-01-2017, 09:41 PM from HMCapricaYellow Pansy
Gift received at 10-01-2017, 09:40 PM from HMCapricaYellow Pansy
Gift received at 10-01-2017, 09:39 PM from HMCapricaHot FeatherRad FeatherThe Bell Tree Fair 2017 PatchMint
Gift received at 11-11-2016, 12:23 PM from <Near>
Message: given out once every 10,000 years to those with truly great usernamesYellow Tulip
Gift received at 09-15-2016, 06:54 PM from shigureYellow Tulip
Gift received at 09-01-2016, 04:18 AM from visibleghost
    Hey, welcome back and good luck with getting your new town all sorted out!

meh, nothing to see here
    Dream villagers: Eugene, Ozzie,Alice, Hopper, Canberra, Gonzo, Yuka, Friga, Roald, Sprinkle Bolded-Have
    sig and profile pic done by the amazing Pansear-and-Nana