• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Re: Joined

Raxyn

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Re: Joined

Hello everyone! I've actually been on the forums for a while, but it has been maybe two years since I was last online here due to me going to school and then losing my 3DS to some stupid black screen of death. Because of this, I'm about as fresh as can be again with New Leaf. So I figured I'd reintroduce myself to the community!

My name is Raxyn, I've been playing Animal crossing for several years but sadly my town won't show it. My old town, Dunwall was a labor of love to have a fun place for me and friends to meet, trade and use some of the multiplier features that most people don't usually use. I hope to do that again at some point but, until then the only thing my town is good for is just a good spot to maybe trade at Re: tail at this point.

I'd love to get to know some folks and maybe help them out with signatures or whatever else you need, or just to add me so we can chill in game. Either way, I'm glad to be back. Hopefully, I'll one day get access to my old town again (I kept the SD card) but only to save items and bells. This new town is going to be my new labor of love, and I'd like for you all to join me in that. :)

Thanks for listening!

Welcome back! I also came back fairly recently too. I also reset a few weeks ago so I will be putting my all into this town too! I hope you enjoy it here as much as I do. I just had to leave because of real life stuff and I was also going off of Animal Crossing.

After a long hiatus though, it was a good idea for me to reset and start fresh, and I'm having a lot of fun again ~ I hope you turn your new town into something awesome.

Hey, welcome back and good luck with getting your new town all sorted out!

Back