Summer themed villagers

SpookyMemes

barely active
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Blue Hybrid Violet
Blue Hybrid Violet
This one might be a tough one. I like the idea of making a summer themed town, because not many people do that. I also like the idea of having villagers that correspond to the theme, like having Lucky or Ankha in a Halloween theme town or having Whitney and Diana for a winter themed town (idk about that one).

They don't need to look as if they're ready for summer, but maybe just the colors? I'm thinking like yellow, orange, etc.

Any ideas lol?

June, Caroline, Annalise?

When I saw June, I was like yes yes yes! But the only way I can get her is if I get her Amiibo card and invite her to town which I don't have...

Annalise, I can definitely see her fitting that theme. As for Caroline, eh. I'm not really fond of squirrel villagers anyways except for Filbert.

When I saw June, I was like yes yes yes! But the only way I can get her is if I get her Amiibo card and invite her to town which I don't have...

Annalise, I can definitely see her fitting that theme. As for Caroline, eh. I'm not really fond of squirrel villagers anyways except for Filbert.
Do you have to have her? I thought you could get her from others.
And yeah, not a huge fan of Caroline myself. She's kinda ugly tbh.

definitely soleil!!! her name is literally "sun" in french :)

also maybe:
- anabelle
- beau
- bangle
- benjamin
- bud (actual epitome of surfer dude)
- bunnie
- clyde
- cousteau
- curly
- deena
- deirdre
- doc
- dotty
- egbert
- eloise
- frobert
- goldie
- henry
- jeremiah
- joey
- kid cat
- lily
- mac
- molly
- nate
- o'hare
- pate
- phoebe
- rory
- ruby
- sally
- tangy
- twiggy

idk they gave me some summer vibes?

Do you have to have her? I thought you could get her from others.
And yeah, not a huge fan of Caroline myself. She's kinda ugly tbh.

I saw on her animal crossing wiki page that you can scan in her RV card and then invite her into your town, I don't know if I can still get her from someone else in the normal way

definitely soleil!!! her name is literally "sun" in french :)

also maybe:
- anabelle
- beau
- bangle
- benjamin
- bud (actual epitome of surfer dude)
- bunnie
- clyde
- cousteau
- curly
- deena
- deirdre
- doc
- dotty
- egbert
- eloise
- frobert
- goldie
- henry
- jeremiah
- joey
- kid cat
- lily
- mac
- molly
- nate
- o'hare
- pate
- phoebe
- rory
- ruby
- sally
- tangy
- twiggy

idk they gave me some summer vibes?

I definitely like Beau, but he's popular I think so he'll be hard to get, and yes I totally have to have Bud lmao. And Mac too! I had him in my old town!

ooo, I like o'hare. geez this is such a long list lol I'll have to go and check out all the ones I've never had before

I saw on her animal crossing wiki page that you can scan in her RV card and then invite her into your town, I don't know if I can still get her from someone else in the normal way

Yes, you can adopt June from other players! Any new/returning villagers from the 50 card series can be invited from other towns.
If you have someone scan her in for you, she can be yours :)

Soleil, any frog villager, Marina, June, Bud.

Ooh, I think Marina and Zucker would be really good ideas actually. It'd also be cute to lay out seashells and coral as a pathway, and of course you could really do a lot of customizing to the beach.

Soleil, any frog villager, Marina, June, Bud.

yeah soleil has been suggested already but I just looked her up and she's adorable! She'd be a good idea too

Ooh, I think Marina and Zucker would be really good ideas actually. It'd also be cute to lay out seashells and coral as a pathway, and of course you could really do a lot of customizing to the beach.

That's actually really cute!! I think having Marina would be a good idea, but maybe not Zucker. He's cute but I don't get a summer vibe from him

Beautiful June with the hibiscus flower in her hair. Definitely a summer villager.

I think handsome Shep is quite summery too in his denim vest.

Doesn't Pekoe have a flower in her hair as well? What about Flora? I think she's a summertime villager as well.

Here's some suggestions:

Cheri: She wears a sunflower shirt and is cheery reddish/pink color and generally cute.
Flora: She's a flamingo! Very summery to me.
Frita: While this may be far-fetched, she is burger and fries which is summery to me lol.
Gala: A cute pig with flowers on her head as part of her design. Pastel.
Lily: An adorable frog--frogs just seem springish/summery.
Skye: She's like a summer sky I suppose.
Hopkins: A blue bunny that is a balloon, I think. He has a plug on the back of his head.

Flora, June, Frita (her house feels very summery), Tangy, Coco, Apple, Ketchup, Lyman, Scoot, Soliel, Goose, and duck/frog villagers in general.

June, O'Hare, and Bud are my first picks. I saw Soleil and Tangy suggested, and those are great choices, too. This might be more obscure, but I think Curlos could be good because he was an islander in the original games. I forget what others were islanders, but you could maybe pick from those, too?

Last edited:
O'Hare looks like he's a tour guide in a tropical place. You might also want some animal species that are more exotic or prefer warmer climates like koalas, kangaroos, monkeys, etc. And avoid the species that live in colder climates like penguins.

Back