• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Handiness

Hand preference?

• Left handed

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Right handed

Votes: 23 63.9%
  • Ambidextrous

Votes: 6 16.7%

• Total voters

Damniel

Openly Wolfing
Orange 🍊
Durian 🌽
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
0804-8939-7771
Island
Sandoval
Red Star Fragment
Pink Star Fragment
Yellow Star Fragment
Blue Star Fragment
Purple Star Fragment
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Are you left handed, right handed, or ambidextrous? And if you’re left handed, do you face any issues with that?

I myself am right handed

Last edited:
I am left handed and it is a literal curse

Wanna write in pencil/with gel ink/with basically anything? Get ready for the smears
Wanna use scissors? Hahaha good luck
Wanna write in a spiral-bound notebook/sketchbook? K you go ahead and try.
Wanna use basically any tool/item/anything in existence? Sorry, the world was built for right handed people

Slightly ambidextrous with a preference towards my right hand, but still can use both for various things. It's usually just a lot more convenient right-handed, so I tend to use it slightly more

im left handed af, my right hand is useless for doing things that require precision or just... like.... anything more precise than holding something pretty much ):

I can write with both, and I was actually born to write with my right hand, but now I mostly prefer using left.

I'm left handed and there's no left handed scissors at my work so i either have to take forever trying to cut something or have to ask someone else to cut it

Right handed. I should train my left hand though since I'm a klutz 100% lol.

Ambidextrous. I can write with both hands, but with everything else I'm either one or the other. Anything having to do with sports, and I'm primarily a lefty. I also tie my shoes like I'm left handed. Anything craft related like drawing, painting, crocheting, etc., and I'm a righty.

Isn't there a thread just like this? Anyways to answer the OP's question, I'm right handed.

I'm right handed to write and cut with scissors and use a computer mouse but am left handed with everything else.

I'm right handed, but both my sister and her daugther are ambidextrous.

I thought this was going to be about how well I can fix things... it's Handed-ness.

I am right handed though, I tried training my left hand for a bit, but it was just so bad...

Back