Glam Feather
Pink Feather
Yellow Feather
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
I got a void villager by trading someone :c have you guys happened to got a random void villager from a
other town ? It's frustating because all my 9 villagers are permanent.
HNI_0001.JPG

I FEEL YOUR PAIN!!

I got Willow from when I was at someone's town, I think they were doing a giveaway or I was helping them with train visits, can't remember. Anyway, there was another person who was there too, and she was the one who had Willow in the void. I didn't understand it at first, but later I realized that's what happened.

Willow didn't ruin my town, I don't have any nice flowers or any paths set up, I'm still trying to get the villagers I want, but thanks to her, it's going to take me a long time to get her to leave. I make sure I either hit her with the net, push her around, or whack her with a toy hammer so she can get mad, but I don't think it's working :(

And she's pretty popular from what I've heard which surprises me. one day she'll be gone.. one day..

But I wish you the best of luck in getting Tex out of your town :) hope it doesn't take awhile

I got a void villager by trading someone :c have you guys happened to got a random void villager from a
other town ? It's frustating because all my 9 villagers are permanent.
View attachment 209500

I happened to get Marshal from a void town (which is awesome) and he moved exactly where my other dreamie was going to move in, which I'm totally okay with!
(Thankfully, because I made sure to plot reset all over town so they move where I want them to move ;3

I'm sorry that happened, I've dealt with it too. At least with the update you can force him to move out if you have the card of a villager you'd like better.

I understand when that happens, just when a villager enters and ruins the vibe that you had for the entire area. It?s just painful :c

Also, can you tell me when he moves out? I guess it?ll be nice to have him in my town and out of yours

I'm sorry that happened, I've dealt with it too. At least with the update you can force him to move out if you have the card of a villager you'd like better.

The bad thing is the current amiibo card will plot their house as same spot from Tex house?

I'm up to 3-4 random void villagers in Dokidoki so far. All are from trades, and all are pretty ugly. Thankfully the town is pretty bare but likewise I am annoyed. They never seem to leave, and I can't be bothered scanning in an amiibo. Mainly due to the possible fear of that villager plotting right on top of my hybrid patch.

The bad thing is the current amiibo card will plot their house as same spot from Tex house?
Yup, there is xD I used Fang Amiibo to let Tex go.

View attachment 209501
I've plot-resetted with amiibo in the past. It's common, but not always.

Last edited:
Yeah, I had Avery move into my town (Vista) once from someone's void, unfortunately this happened long before the amiibo update so I ended up letting go someone (Filbert) I was planning to keep there. :(

The Filbert in my town Chocolat isn't the same one.

612690c9-14fd-4cca-a949-944bb8b348b1.jpg
Not to mention he moved in a terrible spot!

1d7d76fd-a0d3-471b-8da4-6b335da64c61.jpg
I still have his picture sitting in my house.

Last edited:
I can't tell you how much I despise Tex.

He was in my other town, not only did he decide to pick the only spot in town where I had decided to be aesthetic and grow bushes and hybrids, but he also would not leave. At the time, I didn't have any Amiibos, so I couldn't get rid of him like that, and he just wouldn't leave. I tried everything. I hit him with a net, I ignored him, I failed all his requests and I talked to him too much. Nothing would work and it was so enraging.

I think Tex is a cursed villager. I hope I never get the displeasure of having him in my town again. He's disgusting.

I got Flora from a trader's void. On one hand, Flora's cute so could be worse. On the other hand, she completely demolished an area of my perfect fruit orchard so... :/ yay... Luckily it's my third town which is mainly just storage rn anyways.

I got Deirdre and Hamphrey from voids before. The first time I was totally ignorant of the void's existence and why you should never play online while you have 9 villagers.I thought I learned my lesson, but then, one other day while I had 9 villagers and had just adopted a 10th, but they hadn't plotted yet, I had someone visit me thinking the villager I invited already counted as the 10th villager and that I was safe. Nope, the next day I got Hamphrey instead. At least I got to plot reset him since I was already expecting someone, just not him. He still hasn't bulged yet either. ;~;

I'm up to 3-4 random void villagers in Dokidoki so far. All are from trades, and all are pretty ugly. Thankfully the town is pretty bare but likewise I am annoyed. They never seem to leave, and I can't be bothered scanning in an amiibo. Mainly due to the possible fear of that villager plotting right on top of my hybrid patch.

I've plot-resetted with amiibo in the past. It's common, but not always.

It took me 73 times with Shari. There were 2 spots open. 72 times,
she went in the bad spot but the 73rd time, she went in the good spot.

Last edited:
So I used to use my boyfriends town a lot to hold stuff and things of that nature... well almost every time I did I would get one of his dang voids! The worst I got was Soleil who planted in my paths right in front of my cafe, made me not be able to get a dreamie when I found someone to trade for them... and WOULD NOT LEAVE FOR LIKE EVER! I hated her so much because of that, things like that can totally ruin a character for you, she's a cutie, but I loathe her now.

That never happened to me! But since I don't know how to plot reset, a villager that I wanted, moved on top of my flowers too.

This thankfully has never happened to me. Possibly because I really only started trading online after I had 10 dreamies in town, so it never had a chance to effect me. However, it sounds just awful and I'm sorry this has happened to you!

Back