Green Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Mint
Purple Candy
Blue Candy
So, I store items I'm selling in my cycling town, and I'm also a part of a discord group that isn't related to The Bell Tree.
So in this town, I invited someone over to pick up a villager. And they start RUNNING THROUGH MY TOWN, destroying flowers, and picking up random stuff like it's just THERE FOR THEM TO TAKE. I told them on Discord not to touch anything, and not to wander away from me, they have no excuse. Eventually I got them to drop the stuff they stole but they trampled like 10 of my hybrids and refused to pay for them or get me any back. Needless to say I'm blocking them. They didn't even apologize! :mad: I hate people like this. It would have been fine if they just apologized.
In fairness I should have known because they stole **** from my main town too. I had a silver axe for someone to come pick up and they stole it and wandered off and left with it!
They kept talking to my villagers too and I kept telling them not to talk to them and not to wander off since we were supposed to be hanging out but noo. I'm done associating myself with this person.

ughhh rip, that sucks. people can be real *******s sometimes. like really, they don't gain anything out of that, why's it so hard to just be respectful lmao?

If you had an older 3DS you can simply turn off your WiFi to reset everything and make that person go boo-boo. Better yet, you could have just turned off your power and demanded an explanation for such erratic behavior, instead of waiting for him to give your stuff back, which would have highly been unlikely.
Use common sense -.-

ughhh rip, that sucks. people can be real *******s sometimes. like really, they don't gain anything out of that, why's it so hard to just be respectful lmao?

Ikr. I went to their town once and didnt touch anything.

If you had an older 3DS you can simply turn off your WiFi to reset everything and make that person go boo-boo. Better yet, you could have just turned off your power and demanded an explanation for such erratic behavior, instead of waiting for him to give your stuff back, which would have highly been unlikely.
Use common sense -.-

True, I suppose. But I'm super timid and hate calling people out where they can confront me, and even though he was being a dick I didn't wanna get him in trouble. x: On here I can complain without them knowing, I just needed to get it off my chest uvu;;

Sorry that happened to you. I also struggle with confrontation so I know it can be hard.

But don't be afraid to stand up to people like that. You deserve to defend your property. If you need any hybrids, I might be able to give you some, depending on what you're looking for!

Some people are awful.

I have ~200 hybrids, sitting in my closet. I put them all there so I could re-breed my own hybrids, so do you want any? I have plenty to spare. ;)

Last edited:
Some people are awful.

I have ~200 hybrids, sitting in my closet. I put them all there so I could re-breed my own hybrids, so do you want any? I have plenty to spare. ;)

Oh my goodness, that's awful D: Are there any hybrids or anything you need help replacing?

Sorry that happened to you. I also struggle with confrontation so I know it can be hard.

But don't be afraid to stand up to people like that. You deserve to defend your property. If you need any hybrids, I might be able to give you some, depending on what you're looking for!

Thanks for the offer, all three of you, but I'm good! I can rebreed my own, I had some extras lying around and he didn't trample all of them. c:
<3

I am very picky with whom I do online stuff with and tbh I keep it strictly to TBT people. Discord is an entire world in itself and just that: discord. Ntyyyyyyyy

- - - Post Merge - - -

My condolences for your problems, dear.

I keep it to tbt, because atleast here the wifi rating system will keep people in check. I'd totally have just turned off my power. He prob does this a lot, and keeps doing it since no one stops him.

Sound like he's either a child, or just incredibly stupid.

This is why I am super reluctant to opening my gates for a town visit, even on this forum. I know I can trust a lot of you to do a simple and clean trade but town visits make me break out in a nervous sweat.

Also the fact that my town is a complete mess of flowers, qr codes, and scattered pwps (I was time traveling to get a villager to move out. It's not working. I was also trying to do the perfect town rating at the same time) doesn't help either.

Keep in mind, I have the New 3DS XL so no wifi switch

I am sorry this happened to you. There's a lot of rude people out there. I was on a discord once, too. But it all seemed too unorganized. However, if I were you I would report that person to the moderators of the server and hope they do something against them.

I despise when things like this happen.
Thankfully I've only have had one bad occurence of this happening to me.

Yeah, you definitely gotta start flipping wifi if that happens even if you choose not to call them out. At the very least then your items are safe. Likewise, definitely stop playing with them when you've already seen they are not trustworthy.

Side note - do the new 3DS's not allow you to cut wifi?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Use common sense -.-

This is why I am super reluctant to opening my gates for a town visit, even on this forum. I know I can trust a lot of you to do a simple and clean trade but town visits make me break out in a nervous sweat.

Also the fact that my town is a complete mess of flowers, qr codes, and scattered pwps (I was time traveling to get a villager to move out. It's not working. I was also trying to do the perfect town rating at the same time) doesn't help either.

Keep in mind, I have the New 3DS XL so no wifi switch

So, for the new ones, do you have to completely turn off the game if you want to end due to a bad encounter?

Yeah, you definitely gotta start flipping wifi if that happens even if you choose not to call them out. At the very least then your items are safe. Likewise, definitely stop playing with them when you've already seen they are not trustworthy.

Side note - do the new 3DS's not allow you to cut wifi?

- - - Post Merge - - -

So, for the new ones, do you have to completely turn off the game if you want to end due to a bad encounter?

On the New ones, you can hit the Home button, select Tools, scroll down and turn off wi-fi, then resume the game and you're good to go. I much prefer the original XLs for the ease of access to controls, fwiw.

On the New ones, you can hit the Home button, select Tools, scroll down and turn off wi-fi, then resume the game and you're good to go. I much prefer the original XLs for the ease of access to controls, fwiw.

Thanks! I was thinking about getting the new 2ds so good to know. Yeah, it seems a little more strenuous than the old design.

That's horrible! You should be able to trust people to follow the rules in your town. I know I'm always careful to follow all the rules when going to get items/villagers. You should give them a negative Wi-Fi/Trade rating.

Back