• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Do you shower in the morning or at night?

When do you shower?

• Total voters

duckykate

your heart is a museum of everyone you've loved
Peach 🍑
Lychee 🍇
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
2124-9321-8438
Pink Balloon
Purple Balloon
Red Balloon
Light Blue Balloon
Yellow Balloon
Pavé Pink Feather
Pavé Purple Feather
Rad Feather
Cool Feather
Fresh Feather
thought of this ~in the shower~

i shower in the morning because i wake up at 6am every day and it helps me wake up. not to mention i have to wash my hair after sleeping because then it's Weird after waking up. this more applied to when my hair was shorter but now that i'm growing it out again it's getting less like that.
before high school i used to shower at night though. now i just feel better showering before i go out

I voted before bed, but it's always quite a while before bed. I like to give my hair time to air dry so I don't end up with crazy bed head.

In the evening. I like to go to bed feeling clean and I hate drying my hair. Also showers are v relaxing after long stressful days

Before Bed seems to be common tradition.
Washing in the morning is meh, but I cant wake myself up to do that.
Twice a day is kinda pushing it, since I usually take a 10-15 minute shower every time.
And I'm not an animal never showering lol.

I don't take a shower every day. When I have to go out somewhere I will, or when it gets to the point where I just feel unclean.
So if I don't go somewhere for like a week I probably wont shower for 3 days or so.
When I do, it's always at 9:30 PM.

I picked "In the morning" but really it's just whenever I get up, which isn't always in the morning.

Idk how people (mainly adults) only shower at night tbh? Do you guys not get sweaty while you sleep and feel gross afterwards

I don't take a shower every day. When I have to go out somewhere I will, or when it gets to the point where I just feel unclean.
So if I don't go somewhere for like a week I probably wont shower for 3 days or so.
When I do, it's always at 9:30 PM.

Please wash yourself

i shower in the morning because i wake up at 6am every day and it helps me wake up. not to mention i have to wash my hair after sleeping because then it's Weird after waking up. this more applied to when my hair was shorter but now that i'm growing it out again it's getting less like that.
before high school i used to shower at night though. now i just feel better showering before i go out

Pretty much exactly this

I shower right before bed to wash the day away. Sometimes I will shower in the morning to rinse off and then do soap and shampoo in the evening.

Twice a day. once in the morning, and then at night (not my choice).

only time I'll go without showering before bed is if I finish my homework super late, then I just change into my pajamas and go to bed. Some of my friends shower before bed, and then don't do it in the morning because they think they're still clean. I don't get that. isnt there dead skin just there on your bed? what if you sweat?

I like showering in the morning, but I usually shower before bed because i have morning classes and want to sleep as much as i can xD

I pretty much don't ever shower because I'm a mermaid since merpeople live in water. But because I'm on land I only take dips in the water to hydrate myself when I need to. I also carry a water bottle with me everywhere I go.

In the morning because I sweat when I sleep. It also makes me feel more awake

I pretty much don't ever shower because I'm a mermaid since merpeople live in water. But because I'm on land I only take dips in the water to hydrate myself when I need to. I also carry a water bottle with me everywhere I go.

I suddenly feel the need to change my user title

I feel cleaner when I shower in the morning, but I usually only have time to shower at night

unless I have a reason to, I only shower at night because i feel more comfy afterwards lol
but if I was too tired to take one at night, or if I just feel the need to shower in the morning, I do then

I usually shower in the morning, usually works out a lot better for me as long as I don't space out in the shower, which happens wayyy too often

Back