Do you shower in the morning or at night?

When do you shower?

• Total voters
Both. I always make sure to shower in the morning or during the time I wake up then another before I go to bed no matter what time. Sometimes thrice a day, especially when I'm out the whole then arrived home, I feel sticky lol

Last edited:
at night but usually not right before i sleep bc i dont like having super wet hair when i sleep lol

yeah i have really thick and curly hair so yeah i look like weirdo if i do that lmao

but yeah it varies, depends on if i need to go places or not

Morning showers, it helps me wake up in the morning and get ready for the day, especially when I have to start work at 4am some mornings. If I go out somewhere of a late afternoon/night I'll have another one.

Sometimes both. I wash my hair at night, shower in the morning. If I wash my hair in the morning, it gets really floppy, I guess that's the word I'm looking for.

night. I like getting washing off the day and clean and fresh before bed.

I'm someone who showers frequently.
Sometimes, I shower in the morning and at night.
Sometimes only at night.
I always shower to relax and unwind because otherwise I will never relax

I shower in the evening. It's pointless to shower in the morning, because you're just gonna get dirty again throughout the day. :( Showering in the evening washes all the dirtyness from the day.

Only ever in the morning if I'm kinda really icky and sweaty, but I'm not normally. I'd hate getting up so early to shower then because I have a lot of hair that takes a lot of drying, and I live about 15 miles away from my school, so I could not do morning showers unless absolutely needed because I am not a morning person. Furthermore, I'd rather shower after I've been out all day as it helps me relax and wind day, espcially after a long day.

During the week at night because I?d prefer the extra time to sleep in the mornings before class. On days off I often shower after getting up or sometime midday so that I?m ready to go out freshly showered in the evening.

Reading everyone?s responses, I am surprised how so many of you routinely feel ?dirty? >.> I can easily go two days without a shower before feeling slightly uncomfortable. The only times I ever actually get sweaty are when I?m sick or have spent too much time outside in the heat.
I also don?t understand being grossed out by potential dead skin - it?s not any dirtier than your other skin and typically isn?t even visible.

I always shower at night, cause it's kind of a waste for me to take a shower in the morning, then come back after a long day and feel like I didn't take one at all.

And I like going to bed all nice and fresh lol :blush:

I take showers before bed. Would also shower in the morning but I feel too tired to do so. :p

In the morning and before bed are the same times for me. I shower whenever it's convenient, I can't sleep with wet hair and my hair takes 100 hours to dry so I usually avoid doing it close to when I am going to sleep. So usually before work, or when I wake up.

Back