• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Do you shower in the morning or at night?

When do you shower?

• Total voters
None of the answers are really properly applicable to me although I guess "in the morning" would be the most accurate? But I really just shower whenever I feel the need to + have the energy to, I'm not on any kind of strict schedule right now plus I have fatigue issues so I don't really follow super strict routines for stuff like that.

I usually shower before bed because I have to get up really early for school, and if I had to shower I'd have to get up even earlier

i never have time for showers before class starts :/ so i just shower at night

More like afternoon-ish, usually as early as I can so my hair naturally dried before sleeping.

I usually shower at night, but sometimes I will take showers earlier in the day if I feel dirty. It just depends on how I feel.

It varies. I mostly do at night time though because I hate getting in bed feeling dirty/sweaty, plus the warm water makes me feel sleepy and therefore making it a bit easier to fall asleep when I go to bed.

I usually shower when I get up, so morning or afternoon...

I like to shower in the morning because it wakes me up, but I am usually running late to things and then get in the habit of showering before bed

Since my hair has grown out, I shower in the evening, then use some dry shampoo in the morning. I can then sleep more in the morning

I like to take one in the night.

I definitely shower in the mornings, they tend to wake me up and I'm an early bird as it is.

Back