Do you shower in the morning or at night?

When do you shower?

• Total voters
None of the answers are really properly applicable to me although I guess "in the morning" would be the most accurate? But I really just shower whenever I feel the need to + have the energy to, I'm not on any kind of strict schedule right now plus I have fatigue issues so I don't really follow super strict routines for stuff like that.

I usually shower before bed because I have to get up really early for school, and if I had to shower I'd have to get up even earlier

More like afternoon-ish, usually as early as I can so my hair naturally dried before sleeping.

I usually shower at night, but sometimes I will take showers earlier in the day if I feel dirty. It just depends on how I feel.

It varies. I mostly do at night time though because I hate getting in bed feeling dirty/sweaty, plus the warm water makes me feel sleepy and therefore making it a bit easier to fall asleep when I go to bed.

I like to shower in the morning because it wakes me up, but I am usually running late to things and then get in the habit of showering before bed

Since my hair has grown out, I shower in the evening, then use some dry shampoo in the morning. I can then sleep more in the morning

I definitely shower in the mornings, they tend to wake me up and I'm an early bird as it is.

Back