Selling ✿ Collectibles ✿

Hello there. :D I was wondering what are the dates for all your green and red candies. It would be very much appreciated. ^.^

.. that's actually a good question lol.
Is there any way to check without equipping each one?

.. that's actually a good question lol.
Is there any way to check without equipping each one?
That's something that I don't know about... :T Don't know much about collectibles. Apologies.

90 TBT for three red candies? If that's not enough I can offer 70 for two. :)

interested in these eggies!
easter egg 225
pikachu egg 425
waluigi egg 500

Hi ^-^ I use mobile and can't see the spreadsheet, may you tell me what it says for ice cream swirls and chocolate cakes?

Last edited:
Oh, no I meant what does the spreadsheet say about the prices? Sorry bout that •▲•

Oh, no I meant what does the spreadsheet say about the prices? Sorry bout that •▲•

Despite a downward spike in prices on spreadsheet, there are only less than 10 sales in 2017 recorded so I'd like 750 for chocolate cake.

500 each for swirls~

have you decided? o:

Omg! This notification never came to me-- Sorry!! I think for now I'm going to keep the regular easter egg since I only have one and I've decided to make my omelette theme.

Me : is an idiot-- I misread this whole time and got mixed w/ CLASSIC egg rather than regular easter egg.

I'll sell for 200 on regular easter eggs i have multiple of ~

Last edited:
Omg! This notification never came to me-- Sorry!! I think for now I'm going to keep the regular easter egg since I only have one and I've decided to make my omelette theme.

Me : is an idiot-- I misread this whole time and got mixed w/ CLASSIC egg rather than regular easter egg.

I'll sell for 200 on regular easter eggs i have multiple of ~

okay :p would you also be willing to sell a Sakura for 400?

What are the dates on the waluigi easter eggs? Thanks in advance :p

Ah. Never mind then. Thanks for the offer!

wait nevermind sorry

Last edited:
bop bop bop bop to the top!

I sort of asked this before a long time ago, but I thought I should try again since this thread is active again.

I was wondering about dates for the green candy collectibles. I'm currently attempting to make a rainbow candy line-up.

Back