• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling Anything You Ask For

Aeryn642

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
4280-4450-5929
Feedback
100% (58) +
Hi, so I have a load of stuff to sell, but I really don't want to post a list on here because
a) I don't have my DS with me right now
b) I can't be bothered to search through all my stuff and type it up
c) It would probably just be easier for you guys to write what you need rather than reading through a giant list anyway

So, if there is anything particular that you guys want, then write it below, and if I have it, I will sell you it for tbt.

And if I don't, because I have waaaaay to much time on my hands, I'll probably go trawling through posts until I find someone selling it so I can buy it off them and sell it to you.

Things will be between 1-2 tbt depending on the item.

Hopefully this'll make things easier for you.

~x

Last edited:
Oh, joy! My dream come true! Thank you, thank you, here is my wishlist!

Hello kitty shoes
antique shelf-no longer needed
waistcoat-no longer needed
basket of perfect peaches-no longer needed
3x lily record player
White formal pants
Black formal pants
3x Super Sea Snail-no longer needed

Nenya of Elenrast
• FC: 0533-9234-6649

I found the waistcoat, Aeryn642! One less item you have to search for. I'll pay you the same, though, because I am so thankful you are hunting for these hard-to-find things!

Last edited:
2017 cake
Anniversary tree
White Christmas tree (if you have 2 better)

Thanks!

Last edited:
Do you have bamboo grass, sloppy wallpaper, and sloppy stereo?

. Claude's RV
- Cup of Tea (x2)
- Glass teapot (x2)
- Boardgame (x2)

. Snooty's RV
- Zen cushion (x2)

. Weber's RV
- Organ

. Most of mush set
. Most of cabana set

Last edited:
Do you have the birthday hat?

Ok some of the things I already have and some I'm going to look for, I'll get back to you later x

Hi!! Do you have a holiday stocking? If you have more than one I'd love to buy 2.

I won't be home until late, super sorry if I can't make a trade until late today! I have way more time tomorrow but I saw this and couldn't help but see if you had this.

I'm sorry for my long list

Zen low table x2
Wooden buquet
Tin watering can x2
Black phone
Candelabra x2
Console table x2
Elegant chair
Fancy tile floor
Hanger rack
Lotus pond
New nintendo 3DS
Iron garden chair & table
Ivy partition
Futon
Ikebana display
2x20=40TBT

Ok so here's my rather long list ^^:
Golden Rod
Golden Net
Golden Shovel
Golden Water Can

Alpine furni:
Alpine chair (2)
Alpine dresser
Alpine kitchen cart
Alpine lamp
Alpine low table
Alpine shelf
Alpine sofa
Large alpine table
Alpine wall

Preferably these items would be customized at Re-Tail for the wood to be light brown but whatever color they come in will be fine becuz I will just customize them myself if needed :) Ty

Christmas furni:
Jingle series (including wall and floor)

Also if possible I would like these songs as music boxes:
Spring Blossoms
Hypo K.K.
K.K. ?tude
K.K. Waltz

Hi! You don't happen to have fossils for sale do you? I'm only missing the Raptor Torso for my museum for it to be complete, but I've been searching forever in my town and can't find it! So if you have one I'd love to buy it c:

Hi! You don't happen to have fossils for sale do you? I'm only missing the Raptor Torso for my museum for it to be complete, but I've been searching forever in my town and can't find it! So if you have one I'd love to buy it c:

I do have some fossils so I'll check when I go online. Hopefully I can find it for you :)

I guess no answer means you don't have a holiday stocking or two then?

Back