• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Wishlist items!

i have a mop and 2 sweet olive shoots, possibly 3 once i check my garden centre

I have bucket, ironing set and nurses cap on hand u can have
I'll be getting the nurses cap from someone else but i'll take the other two items! How much TBT would that be?

i have a mop and 2 sweet olive shoots, possibly 3 once i check my garden centre

Awesome~ how much TBT would that be?

I'll be getting the nurses cap from someone else but i'll take the other two items! How much TBT would that be?

Awesome~ how much TBT would that be?

2? i have a load of random saplings and stuff because im meant to be making my town pretty but im lazy

my gates open for you whenever you're ready, if im not there im feeding my doggo. your items are outside the train station ^^

Funny. I have a red riding dress that my villager gave it to me today as a "thank you" gift.

Since I am not a cross dresser, I can give it to you for free if you want.

Funny. I have a red riding dress that my villager gave it to me today as a "thank you" gift.

omg loool~ sorry for the late response but is this offer still up? :)

omg loool~ sorry for the late response but is this offer still up? :)

I can give you the antique shelf, gift pile, iron gardening chair, giant stew pot, towel rack, hha women's jacket and the mountain! How about 10tbt for all of it?

Back