• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Are you a vegetarian / vegan?

Are You A Vegan/vegetarian?

• No

Votes: 63 71.6%
  • Vegetarian

Votes: 12 13.6%
  • Vegan

Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Not sure

Votes: 7 8.0%

• Total voters
I actually have no clue why people are sometimes scared of meat.
"Why, its because it was once a living thing!"
Well, its dead, so get over it.
Personally, as long as it looks like a steak or sausages, I'm totally fine with it (I hate seeing dead animals, even though I honestly don't care. Just as long as they're not in ONE PIECE I'm totally fine with :D)
But seriously, I wouldn't live without meat. (I dont eat veggies besides potatoes, tomato, lettuce, onion, olives)
No one is scared of meat. Some people just make the conscious decision to not eat it. Just like you avoid the foods you mentioned.

I was a vegetarian for a couple of years in my teens. I wouldn't do it again.

i've been vegetarian for 14 years, i can't see any situation where i would eat meat again. i'd love to be vegan one day but there's a couple things holding me back still

I used to be vegetarian for five years. I ended up having a few health issues (most of which were NOT a result of being vegetarian!), and with my diet already being limited as it was, I ended up adding small amounts of meant back into my diet. I'm a lot healthier now than I was back then, but I don't overindulge.

I've been a vegetarian for over a year now. It was surprisingly easy to transition to. I don't plan on going back to eating meat, as I do not miss it. Eventually I'd like to go plant based.

I want to be vegetarian, but I like meat too much and I think it would be really hard to give up. I just don't know anymore

I'm a vegetarian because I don't like the taste/texture of meat

Back