Votes: 63 71.6%
  • Vegetarian

Votes: 12 13.6%
  • Vegan

Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Not sure

Votes: 7 8.0%

• Total voters
I'm a vegetarian, but I voted "not sure" because I've kinda been 50/50 on whether or not I'll continue that way, I half wanna go back to just eating meat but trying to contribute to animal rights activism to help the treatment of animals in the meat industry be more ethical, since I think that consumer-based activism is ineffective and trying to start a movement to make animals be treated better by law is much more effective, but I'm also half like "If I'm already vegetarian, why not work to just go vegan?". So for now I'm a vegetarian but I'm considering both meat-eating and veganism.

My family is big on meat-eating, but it personally has always grossed me out. Like... ew. You’re eating something that lived once... that had blood and guts... it just disturbs me so much, I don’t even like to look at it. My family always criticizes me about it and asked why I randomly just changed my mind one day but they don’t know it’s always been like that for me lmao. It “offends them” and whatever. But I’ve slowly been convincing them to trust me in that I can handle being a vegetarian.

This is my long way of saying I’m a wannabe vegetarian. Lol

I'm a vegetarian (though most of my diet is just dairy and grains haha). I couldn't be vegan 'cause I love milk and cheese too much, and do a lot of baking with eggs.

I don't judge anyone for their eating choices. If you want to eat meat, that's fine. If you don't, that's fine too. So long as I don't have to cook meat or be expected to eat it ;)

I eat meat but I would like to be a vegetarian or vegan, I'm just not because my mom probably wouldn't let me, and at my school the only thing I could eat that's vegetarian or vegan is an apple. If I was going to be a vegetarian I would have to have my own chickens and cows, because obviously the milk and eggs you get from the store are from animals that are treated horribly.

I eat meat but I would like to be a vegetarian or vegan, I'm just not because my mom probably wouldn't let me, and at my school the only thing I could eat that's vegetarian or vegan is an apple. If I was going to be a vegetarian I would have to have my own chickens and cows, because obviously the milk and eggs you get from the store are from animals that are treated horribly.

Depending on where you live, some of the animals are treated well :3 I can't really speak for the US but in Canada, the milk is just fine. You can also look for eggs that are free-range, and research the farms milk comes from. There might be organic ones out there? I'm not sure.

I used to be a pretty strict vegan but recently went back to eat sushi. however I still don't eat any dairy. it just as me feel better that way

I used to be vegetarian for a year and a half and I lost a lot of weight. I don't think I was a healthy vegetarian and I did it all wrong. I wouldn't be opposed to doing it again but I didn't realize that it could potentially be an expensive way of eating.

im not a veggie or a vegan, im simply kosher :)

I'm neither, but one of my best friends is vegan. She used to eat meat, and went vegan in November of 2015 I think? I definitely want to go vegan when I'm older though, because of the health benefits (i don't do my research so correct me if wrong). The reason I can't go vegan now is because of my mom. If I told her I wanted to stop eating meat, she'd be like, "as long as you live under my roof, you eat what I make!"

but I loooove fried chicken and all that jazz. Not eating it for the rest of my life scares me, but I really do want to change.

proud vegan and its done so much for my mental and physical health, I'd never go back to eating meat / animal products

Not really. I try to eat more green but yeah due to nut allergies and being very sensitive to consistence/texture etc. no.

Back