• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

🎃Halloween ACNL stories 🎃

buniichu

marine vibes
Bells
Switch
2137-3237-8709
Isabelle
Pumpkin Cupcake
Hello, Dawn_Crossing here!

Happy Halloween everyone!

Let's tell some ACNL villager creepy stories and rumors that people had been saved for this special holiday. ��

But, first i'll start off..

So as u see the villager, Coco. So, do u want to know about Coco's rumor, well here u go! Coco is a nice, kind bunny. But, look at the face features. There's no eyes, only holes that looks like its eyes been cut off. So, Coco is actually a died bunny, who had a horrible past, in which it been murdered. ��

So as you see, Let's hear some rumors/stories about these creepy villagers in ur very own game.

Plus, Happy October! ��

Last edited:
One time my friend got Stitches in their town, it doesn't matter what I'm doing in her town there he is. Abel Sister's I turn around this bear is staring at me, selling some fruit? There he is again. Fishing at the beach. WHY ARE YOU RIGHT BEHIND ME?!?

Got to be a joke when we'd play she'd say "Your friend Stitches says hi!"

He ended up being one of the first cards in my collection for the amiibo. Now he's there. On my bookshelf. Waiting.

Once, I was playing animal crossing at night. I was calmly walking thought my village and then I saw a scorpion. I quickly took out my net and got in position! I was a bit too close to it so I ran a bit THEN I fell into a pitfall! The scorpion caught up and disappeared! I jumped. Apparently, it was just a glitch but still scary.

Once, I was playing animal crossing at night. I was calmly walking thought my village and then I saw a scorpion. I quickly took out my net and got in position! I was a bit too close to it so I ran a bit THEN I fell into a pitfall! The scorpion caught up and disappeared! I jumped. Apparently, it was just a glitch but still scary.

Oh man, I didn't know about scorpions and tarantulas until one night when I was playing and a tarantula attacked me. Scared me silly!

Oh man, I didn't know about scorpions and tarantulas until one night when I was playing and a tarantula attacked me. Scared me silly!

Haha, all of this.
I almost died when I saw the tarantula for the first time especially with how fast and big it is. X.X Imagine a town of all tarantulas and scorpions on the ground and a "floor is lava" concept only more like "floor is scorpions/spiders".

Haha, all of this.
I almost died when I saw the tarantula for the first time especially with how fast and big it is. X.X Imagine a town of all tarantulas and scorpions on the ground and a "floor is lava" concept only more like "floor is scorpions/spiders".

Same, I wanted to find the scorpion myself, so I did it. And ended up getting jump scared. Lol :D

Back