• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Visiting dream towns!

dedenne

the entire circus
Bells
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Uuhh ello, my town is rubbish so I like visiting others, so here is where I dump my little reviews. Feel free to post your dream town ;).
Goodbye till I bother to post:p

You can come to my town in you want. It's a bit better than visiting in dreams I think 😊

Last edited:
I only have about 50 more hybrids to breed and my towns exterior is done... I'm currently working on the orchard area... one of the saplings died though :( So I'll have to figure out what other plant to kill in that acre so the orchard is nice and even.

I'll drop my DA in thread soon ! The houses are messes tho lol

Here are mines:

Vista: 5E00-0011-4E6E
Chocolat: 5B00-0011-F739
Moonview: 4D00-0078-5498 (Still in a WIP kinda.)

I have two completed towns if you'd like to visit. My DAs are in my signature. :blush:

It's a WIP but my town Powtown has a cool superhero theme! It's just missing a couple flowers and the houses aren't done yet.

The DA is 5B00-0071-5C44 if you wanna check it out!

I'd enjoy some visits to Feldspar or Flint! DAs are in my signature. I think Flint's a little better; it's my second town, so I started with a much clearer vision. But I'm quite proud of both! Feldspar is a bright, cheerful modern town, while Flint is a densely wooded natural park.

you can come to mine if you'd like, da is 6B00-0048-8905. it's not 100% completed and probably never will be but i hope you enjoy it!

You can visit mine if you want! It was a Halloween foresty/zen town, pretty much 100% complete at the time~

5B00-0095-BD63

Back