• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying WISHLIST

Catto

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (149) +
http://moridb.com/catalogs/KnN3xyXyXX?limit=50&offset=0

this is my wishlist... it has some RV items and some good old regular ordereable stuff, I'm mostly looking for the ordereables, if you happen to have the RV stuff or let me visit your RV camp it would be great.

I'm offering 3TBT (or 300k igb) for the non ordereables and 1TBT (or 100k igb) for the other stuff.

thanks~

edit: the list was updated!

Last edited:
i'll get you the birdbath, birdcage, bug zapper, lucky black cat, minimalist wardrobe, neutral floor, stained glass lamp. 1 tbt each?

edit- take them for free as a thank you for taking katie!

Last edited:
I have the bird feeder, lefty lucky cat, and drip pail if you are still looking ! 1 tbt each. <3

Hiya if you still need help, I can get you: birdbath, bird feeder, blossom lantern, bug zapper, cherry blossom clock, coat hanger, drip pail (something I should be getting eventually), full moon vanity, iceburg, ironing set, left lucky cat, lily pad table, lucky black cat, minimalist dresser, nuetral floor, revolving spice rack, stained glass lamp, trash bin/can

if you need any of those still, let me know :)

i'll get you the birdbath, birdcage, bug zapper, lucky black cat, minimalist wardrobe, neutral floor, stained glass lamp. 1 tbt each?

edit- take them for free as a thank you for taking katie!

thank you so much!! you're very sweet~

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have the bird feeder, lefty lucky cat, and drip pail if you are still looking ! 1 tbt each. <3

thanks!! I'll add you right now, vm me when you're on again ~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hiya if you still need help, I can get you: birdbath, bird feeder, blossom lantern, bug zapper, cherry blossom clock, coat hanger, drip pail (something I should be getting eventually), full moon vanity, iceburg, ironing set, left lucky cat, lily pad table, lucky black cat, minimalist dresser, nuetral floor, revolving spice rack, stained glass lamp, trash bin/can

if you need any of those still, let me know :)

ooh!! so many items, how cute of you!!! thank you! since I already got some I would love to take your blossom lantern, cherry blossom clock, coat hanger, full moon vanity, iceburg, ironing set, lily pad table, revolving spice rack, trash bin, and trash can.

since you didn't asked for a price how bout 1 tbt each orderable and 5 tbt each unorderable, I think it would 8 tbt, but since those are so many, I think it would be apropiate to bump that to 10 since you're taking the time to get them for me ^^~ vm me when you're on again.

I have Rex's RV in my campground right now if you want to visit and buy a mug and Boston bag for MEOW coupons. The visit itself would be free. :)

EDIT: Guess I must have missed you. Sorry.

Last edited:
I have Rex's RV in my campground right now if you want to visit and buy a mug and Boston bag for MEOW coupons. The visit itself would be free. :)

EDIT: Guess I must have missed you. Sorry.

no! I'm still here, I would love that!!, are you still available?
edit: I'll add you right away~

Last edited:
Ah, good, you're still around. I'll open my gate for you now.

Hey I can get you a red-horned hat, and a iceberg for 4 TBT each. Intrested?

I can get you the basket chair and rover suitcase! 6 tbt total?

Last edited:
thank you!! 6TBT sounds perfect, I'll add you right away! your town or mine?

Heya, I can offer you the sloppy closet, sloppy lamp, sloppy chair, rose sofa, desert island map
and the world map. :)

Heya, I can offer you the sloppy closet, sloppy lamp, sloppy chair, rose sofa, desert island map
and the world map. :)
Thank you!! does 5 TBT each sounds good to you? that would be 30 TBT in total, I'll open my gate in a minute.

Either is fine for me!
then I'll open my gate :), ready when you are~

Back