• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hello I'm new here!

famicomdemon

Bells
hello everyone my name is Ama and I have always wanted to join this site back in 2011 but because of crappy internet child me couldn't have done it but now I am able to make it here now!

I'm not all that familiar with forums and such so I was wondering if anyone can help me learn about a few things around here
like what is the currency on the website? and how do I chat and trade and such
if anyone would like to help I would be very grateful!

thank you for reading I hope we become the best of friends!

You can chat by either vm (visitor message) or pm (private message) or you can just chat in a thread.The currency is TBT bells but you can also buy stuff with IGB,IGB means in-game bells and you currently have 9 TBT bells. You can earn more by selling items/villagers or by posting. I think you can also get some on your birthday.

I noticed you sent me an FR, if you'd like I can answer any questions you have here.

Oh, welcome! I know I seem new too, but I lost access to my account dating back to 2009. If you have any questions, just ask me! c:

Back