Green Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Mint
Purple Candy
Blue Candy
I'm making a town based on Tartarus and The Underworld, basically just creepy stuff, though, and I was wondering what villagers I should include?
So far I have:
Muffy, Clay, Coco, Cobb, and Ankha
I plan to get Lucky, possibly Rodeo, Ruby, Stitches, or Roscoe, but I'm not entirely sure.
Anyone else have ideas?

I think Rodeo would fir pretty well with his red eyes, Stitches might be a little too "cute" for a creepy themed town. Maybe Peck because he has those white, solid eyes? Looks pretty dead to me.
Apart from those, maybe Spork or Zucker? I think the eyes play a big role in how scary/ dead looking a villager is. I'd go for red, black, or completely white eyes!

I think the villagers with red eyes are perfect voor a scary town. I find them extremely creepy.

Bella, Drago, Kabuki, Marcel, Pietro, Muffy, Lucky, Ankha, Rasher, Roscoe, Rodeo or Tiffany.

Honestly though, if you could get Dobie that'd be awesome.

If you're into kangaroos, I'm thinking Astrid and Mathilda could be interesting choices. Astrid kind of looks creepy with the white skin and red nose, and Mathilda has that black/white/red stuff going on.

marcel. 10000005 marcel i love him.

cutest mime popper around

Last edited:
I used to have Coco In my town, and it wasnt scary but heard rumors about this mysterious villager,so first of all, Coco has no eye balls. It looks like this villager went through a lot in its past and was myrdered then become a soul mate bunny.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Then another villager which is Pierto, pierto is a clown themed sheep. Which was made based on this clown who had died of child kidnapped.

What sortof feeling are you going for? an unsettling feeling that the town is the afterlife? or just straight up : Welcome to Hell?

For a feeling that the town is the afterlife, Villagers like Lucky and Walt are good, I feel animals with visible injuries would suggest that's how they died. Perhaps you could decorate their houses to match that. Things like, idk, Lucky may have been hit by a car, so you could make their room full of cars? Or maybe rubies room could be like a hospital room.... somehow she reminds me of a sickly little child... I think the idea of a town where the souls of little children go to play in the afterlife could be pretty unsettling, but on the whole I think it could still be a generally nice town, maybe just with hints of their deaths? But I'm putting a lot into it that wasn't your original plan, sorry :x

But if you want more of a feeling that the villagers are just denizens of hell, the darker colour schemes in general will work.

Nan and muffy seem like good picks for the hell type of town, they have dark colours, and they are horned animals. Goats in general are good as they're very much so linked to depictions of the devil.

Clay is kind of creepy, if that helps. So is Rasher

Last edited:
I find Ruby so cute, but I can see how she'd work for a creepy town. And Rodeo is great if you're going for Tartarus because he's reminiscent of a minotaur.

I'm glad to see Cobb and Coco getting some love, I'm a big fan of them.

As far as other potential villagers that you hadn't listed, you could go for:

Boris since his tusks/underbite make him look a bit like a vampire and since his name is reminiscent of the actor Boris Karloff, who played Frankenstein's Monster and The Mummy in the old Universal Monster Movies of the 1930s.

You mentioned Stitches so I'll suggest Peaches, as her eyes, much like Stitches', invoke both a toy and death (+'d or x'd out eyes). Both of their houses are a bit too childish though, so it'd be a stretch.

Pietro the Smug clown Sheep and Marcel the Lazy mime Dog might be good contenders since many people have a fear of clowns. I actually included Pietro in my own horror-themed town because clowns scare people so much, even though I'm not scared of them.

Maybe one of the Wolf villagers as an allusion to werewolves?

Not a whole lot to choose from when it comes to creepy villagers, but I hope this may have been of some help.

I find Clyde to be a pretty creepy villager as well! I only realized when I had him in my campground once. His eyes are just circles with a horizontal line running through it and it's pretty off putting. I think maybe they're supposed to be buttons? But it's eerie for sure. He and Peaches make a pretty good pair.

marcel. 10000005 marcel i love him.

cutest mime popper around

Marcel is way too cute for this town. I absolutely adore Marcel and Pietro, and I don't understand what people find wrong with them. Yes, I know clowns is a common phobia, but how can you not like them? They're so smiley and happy and cute, like you could just cuddle them... and then there's these types of clowns...

141031122744-elam-creepy-clown-copycats-go-global-01-horizontal-large-gallery (1).jpg

Back