Selling Regional hats selling for 4 TBT each.

Can i please have a topknot wig and a kintaro wig please? ive been looking for a kintaro wig FOREVER! Thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Name: Selena
Friend code: 5257-8740-2434
Town: Mexico
Order: Kintaro wig, and a topknot wig.
Total: 8 TBT ( I think.)

Note: I don't know what TBT is, and i have never used it, and i don't think i have any. So can you help me? I don't know if you accept bells, and if you don't, help me get TBT to pay you with.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Note: I don't know what TBT is, and i have never used it, and i don't think i have any. So can you help me? I don't know if you accept bells, and if you don't, help me get TBT to pay you with.

Hi! could I just get the Korea exclusives? 4x4TBT = 16 TBT total

Can i please have a topknot wig and a kintaro wig please? ive been looking for a kintaro wig FOREVER! Thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure I'll let you know when your order is ready and don't worry I'll PM you on how to transfer TBT :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! could I just get the Korea exclusives? 4x4TBT = 16 TBT total

Sure, I'll let you know when your order is ready :)

You are just the person I have been looking for. I would like to order the headkerchief, stagehands hat, and the divers hood. Thank you.

Name: Miya
Town: La Mina
FC: Sidebar
Total: 12 tbt

You are just the person I have been looking for. I would like to order the headkerchief, stagehands hat, and the divers hood. Thank you.

Name: Miya
Town: La Mina
FC: Sidebar
Total: 12 tbt

Sure I'll let you know when your order is ready, although it may take a while, so I apologize in advance.

Gate is open!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Awesome transaction. I have been waiting for these a long time. I need some of the others also but have to wait for the TBT. Thanks.

Name: I'll be on Credence or Q
Town: Dunwitch
FC: 5258-0004-5082
Order: Flameno hat and headkerchief
Total: 8 TBT

Bump!

I'm haven't been on for a while, so I thought this would need attention.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bump!

I'm haven't been on for a while, so I thought this would need attention.

What a great shop idea!

Name: Val
Town: Cutetown
FC: Sidebar or Sig
Order: One of each except Girl Day Up Do & Flamenco Hat, please
Total: 48 tbt (Math is not my friend so if it's more just let me know.)

Hiya! Could I get the headkerchief, the white school cap and the white police cap please?

Back