• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Regional hats selling for 4 TBT each.

Mayor: Mich?le
Town: Elwynn
FC: In sidebar/signature
Order: White School Cap and Red-horned Hat please!^^ for 8tbt

Hi! Could I please have the tam-o-shanter and the diver's hood please? That's 8 TBT?

Sure! I so happen to have a few spare (Saves me from ordering them again)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mayor: Mich?le
Town: Elwynn
FC: In sidebar/signature
Order: White School Cap and Red-horned Hat please!^^ for 8tbt

Sure! I'll have to order them, it might take a while. I will let you know through wall message, when your order is ready :)

Hi can I order the headkerchief, stagehand hat, ogre's wig, kintaro wig, emperor's cap, red-horned hat, and flamenco hat?

Hi there! Could I get 1 of every hat I didn't purchase last time? (except the ogre a red horned cap?)
Which would be:
tam o'shanter, both the school caps, police hat, diver's hood, emporer's hat, kintaro wig and headkerchief.
Which would be 32 btb.
Thank you!

Hi there! Could I get 1 of every hat I didn't purchase last time? (except the ogre a red horned cap?)
Which would be:
tam o'shanter, both the school caps, police hat, diver's hood, emporer's hat, kintaro wig and headkerchief.
Which would be 32 btb.
Thank you!

Sure!

I'll wall message you when I have your order ready :)

Back