• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying 60 clovers! willing to buy 5+ at a time & offering TBT!

back online!
updated what i'm looking for. turns out i need more clovers than i thought. :)

--

currently looking through a few towns of mine to see if i have any extra lilies/the skirt.

Last edited:
Was there not enough white lillies in my second town? :eek: Do you want me to reopen and double check?
We could try and go on tours to harvest them.

Last edited:
thanks for the offer, but i've actually just found enough lilies! there were a ton in one of my other unfinished towns i'd forgotten about. ^_^

thanks for the offer, but i've actually just found enough lilies! there were a ton in one of my other unfinished towns i'd forgotten about. ^_^
Ahhh sweet! ^^ If I come across the blue-grid skirt, I will let you know. ;)

thanks! with luck it'll show up in one of my towns someday. :lemon:

--

just found it in fen's catalog! :'D

--

as of 12:30 AM EST i'm going afk for a while but will be back soon to check for replies.

Last edited:
wow, thank you so much! :) are you available to wifi now? ^__^

thanks again so much! i'll add you and open my gates right away. the town's name is bellows. n_n

thank you! ^_^ any amount at this point really helps!

You're welcome! Good luck getting the rest of the clovers you need. :)

ah, thank you very much!! have a great night! :')

heading offline for the night! should be back wednesday or thursday.

had some unexpected free time today so i figured i'd try my luck! ^_^

Hey c: I have 16 clovers for 2 TBT each for you if that's ok but tomorrow we can trade :)

i'm sorry, but i'm going to be out all day tomorrow & i won't have time to wifi! ;__; thanks very much for the offer, though.

going offline! like i said, i won't be on at all tomorrow but i will be wednesday or thursday.

Back