• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What are you currently bingewatching?

My mom has been watching all of the Marvel shows on Netflix so I've sort of been binge watching them with her, I don't care at all for Iron Fist but I really love Jessica Jones/Luke Cage/Daredevil. We just started on The Defenders, and I'm excited for the Punisher show they're coming out with.

On my own though I've been binge watching Star Trek: The Next Generation, I used to watch it with my dad when I was a little kid and I always loved it, so I'm going through the whole series again. When I get done I'm going to watch Deep Space 9 and then Voyager etc

My sister and I are going to start binge watching Tim Burton movies. We read a theory here: https://moviepilot.com/posts/3379035 (it doesn't make much sense, but we're watching them all anyway. All good fun, all good fun.) So we're watching (in order of theory) Tim Burton's first short film, Vincent, then Frakenweenie, Beetlejuice, Edward Scissorhands, Corpse Bride, and finally Nightmare Before Christmas. Sadly, we won't be able to watch them until early November, but still, it'll be fun to watch all of them in order! :D

just started stranger things,i've been putting it off for like a year lol

just finished stranger things season 2 + I wanna binge over the garden wall again sometime soon (hopefully tomorrow if things aren't too busy??)

i've been watching lots of futurama recently. and i'll probably start my annual rewatching of over the garden wall next week.

Nothing currently... But the last thing I binge watched was Big Mouth.

For me its been Seriously Strange on you-tube (Been getting in a spooky Halloween mood)

I recently finished all seasons of Roseanne. Hopping onto Stranger Things 2 now, only watched the 1st 3 episodes.

My mom and I finally finished The Defenders so we are now watching Stranger Things, I had seen the first season and my mom hadn't so we started all over again. I am *living* for Dad Hopper in Season 2 though. I kind of want Billy Mullet to get eaten.

Back