What are you currently bingewatching?

Well for me I've been watching though a lot of Dan and Phil game play videos (and other YouTubers, just Dan and Phil is what I'm watching right now) lately if that counts. Honestly I don't watch a lot of TV shows since I don't have cable and the few channels I do get don't really have much I like on.

If YouTube counts as well, I'm binging a Life is Strange playthrough as well as One Hit Wonderland.

Watched all of Life is Strange a few months back - god was Max an annoying character at times.
Who are you watching though? For me it was Jesse and Dodger

Nothing at the moment. I want to find something to binge watch. I'm leaning towards watching the second season of Higurashi (horror anime). The first season was kinda weird, but I don't know. I sorta want to see where it goes next.

i'm rewatching the entire kimi no todoke series (such a cute anime ugh)! and also riverdale and sailor moon atm. ♡

I started watching Salem last night (apparently at least season 1 is being taken off US Netflix??) so I'm going to try to burn through this show asap.

riverdale! i got into the trend so so so late all my friends told me to watch it during summer and i kept putting it off bc i had work but i finally watched the first season and it was amazingggggggggggggggg also jughead and archie are hot af bye

I've watched the episode of King of the Hill "A Firefighting We Will Go" about 6 times in a row, and I'm watching it again.

I have no life .-.

Still binge-watching King of the Hill but I'm prob gonna start binging on Star Trek again when winter break starts.

I was bingewatching the 100 for the past 7 hours in a row two days ago until it was 4:30 IN THE MORNING so I can just end the season already. Woke up at 7:20 feeling refreshed, even at school. Then I knocked out a 7:00 at night, and almost woke up late to school yesterday. Was almost a disaster lol.
(Still dont regret it though. Time to watch the hunger games!)

Just finished Mob Psycho 100. Probably going to start My Hero Academia soon.

Back