• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What are you currently bingewatching?

american horror story : cult & stranger things

finished episode 7 of AHS today and can anyone explain wtf is going on?
usually i'm clued up by now but i just don't understand any of this season lmao

Last edited:
american horror story : cult & stranger things

finished episode 7 of AHS today and can anyone explain wtf is going on?
usually i'm clued up by now but i just don't understand any of this season lmao

I stopped watching after Hotel. That season was a mess, in my opinion.
I watched the first episode of Cult and it just didn't catch my interest. :c

While binging Mayor Vine, I came across the crossover with Imakuni. I decided to give her streams a shot, and boy am I glad I did. Now I'm watching her 65 video long playlist of all her ACNL streams.

futurama for the millionth time. i have a hulu trial right now so i'm taking advantage of that since futurama isn't on netflix anymore. after that i'll probably binge parks and rec again

Lately I have been bingewatching JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable. I let it pile up instead of watching the episodes as they came out each week and am finally getting around to it. I'm around the halfway point so far.

i've been binge watching the x files for a few weeks now, i'm really obsessed with this show omg ;; also i've been rewatching all buzzfeed unsolved videos, i watched the entire new true crime season today haha

Not really 'bingewatching' so to speak but I've been watching a lot of Masterchef. In no particular order really, since the titles always spoil who wins so I just watch the challenges, mystery boxes, and pressure tests for fun.

i finished bingewatching stranger things recently and i am Emotional
i love that show so much, it has such a good aesthetic and the whole thing is just??? yes

I don't binge watch anymore but I'm watching Son's if Anarchy lately. Along with keeping up with the new seasons of Flash/Arrow.

I've been watching Ripper Street on Netflix. Historical crime drama, am digging it.

Back