What are you currently bingewatching?

Well I was watching Venture Bros. but I finished it so I plan on watching Metalocalypse next. :)

Rick and Morty.

Wubba lubba dub dub! wipes tear off my eye from the hilarity xD

i hate myself

Currently switching between Dexter and Game of Thrones. I had to go back and watch some seasons to help my girlfriend get up to speed, and it was funny to see her try to predict what would happen when I already knew.

The Confession Tapes on Netflix. It's real stories of supposed false confessions that got people convicted of murder.

I'm currently watching Sense8 and it's so so good. Oh & also The Keepers -- this one's really tripping me up, about the murder of a nun in the '60s.

Riverdale. :) Cole Sprouse is so cute lol

Season 2 starts tonight!! I'm so excited.

Last edited:
I'm currently watching Sense8 and it's so so good. Oh & also The Keepers -- this one's really tripping me up, about the murder of a nun in the '60s.

Season 2 starts tonight!! I'm so excited.

Oh nooo I still have 2 more episodes to go D: Is the second season being released on netflix tonight or tv?

Heartland? Which is kind of unusual for me, but as much as I love The Office/Bojack Horseman/Parks & Rec, it gets kind of old to watch them over and over and over and over again, lmao.
Maybe the reason stems from the fact that my job is now to groom horses, so it renewed my stereotypical childhood interest in them. It's a little extra/unnecessarily dramatic, but it's compelling enough to have drawn me in.

It's airing on tv tonight. I think it just ended, actually.

i watched it last month and just watched the first episode of season two that released on netflix in the morning (in the uk at least)
i loved the first season, can't wait to see what this season brings!!

It's airing on tv tonight. I think it just ended, actually.

i watched it last month and just watched the first episode of season two that released on netflix in the morning (in the uk at least)

Ah, it doesn't release on Netflix concurrently with tv airing in the US unfortunately :( I'm assuming that's where they're from because their bio says they're in EST time zone.

The first season was great & based on the first ep of season 2, I might go back and re-bingewatch season 1.

If YouTube counts as well, I'm binging a Life is Strange playthrough as well as One Hit Wonderland.

Speaking of TV shows, I just rewatched the first season of The Good Place and binged Trial & Error before it. Both are incredible new comedy shows with an actual storyline.

Back