• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hello From Texas!

mayoraya

Bells
Hi everyone!
I'm Aya, and I live in Waco, Texas! I'm a current graduate student in my final semester for Speech Pathology and I'm psyched to graduate and begin working(finally)!

I was introduced to Animal Crossing by a friend about a month and a half ago actually so I haven't been playing for too long at all! My boyfriend bought me a 3DS with the game a few days later and I've been hooked ever since! I play every day! My current favorites are Stitches and Coco, but I've also got a huge soft spot for the squids and bears in the game!

My little town of Chimney (Every game I play has to have Chimney as the name, haha) is going to be a natural, forest town!
Currently, I'm working on Stage 1: Getting to ten villagers and then I'm going to get to work on filling my town up with trees and
brown, red, and yellow flowers!
I joined this forum to make some awesome friends since no one in my current circle plays video games! I'm not a huge gamer, but I do enjoy Nintendo games like Smash Bros and Mario Party 10 for my Wii U.
I also used to run a Sims tumblr in high school/undergrad where I shared some photos of my game!
I look forward to meeting everyone!:blush:

Back