Hello From Texas!

mayoraya

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Hi everyone!
I'm Aya, and I live in Waco, Texas! I'm a current graduate student in my final semester for Speech Pathology and I'm psyched to graduate and begin working(finally)!

I was introduced to Animal Crossing by a friend about a month and a half ago actually so I haven't been playing for too long at all! My boyfriend bought me a 3DS with the game a few days later and I've been hooked ever since! I play every day! My current favorites are Stitches and Coco, but I've also got a huge soft spot for the squids and bears in the game!

My little town of Chimney (Every game I play has to have Chimney as the name, haha) is going to be a natural, forest town!
Currently, I'm working on Stage 1: Getting to ten villagers and then I'm going to get to work on filling my town up with trees and
brown, red, and yellow flowers!
I joined this forum to make some awesome friends since no one in my current circle plays video games! I'm not a huge gamer, but I do enjoy Nintendo games like Smash Bros and Mario Party 10 for my Wii U.
I also used to run a Sims tumblr in high school/undergrad where I shared some photos of my game!
I look forward to meeting everyone!:blush:

Back