• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Two New Nintendo 3DS

Leon_The_Memeurr2

Post-Game Secret Boss
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
7082-8858-2989
Feedback
100% (5) +
I have legit been -?searching, far and wide.? for two 3DS for months now, I don?t need any special ones of anything I literally just need two so I can make one black with a blue coverplate and another one white with a Shiek Outfit coverplate. I?m willing to pay 10 TBT for each at most, although please do mind it will take me a while to send the tbt as I will have to get one of my trustworthy friends to use my account because I do not have a computer, thank you. :D

Like two N3DS to play the Puzzle League game? I have two of them that I can trade for you.

Check your local Craigslist, as well as Amazon "used". You can get a good 3ds for around $100, sometimes less. That's where I got some of mine, and they're reliable.

Did he mean an actual real-life 3DS or the virtual ACNL one? I was under the assumption he wanted the virtual 3DS from ACNL

I don't think it's possible to customize the New 3DS in New Leaf.

I don't think it is possible either to customize the N3DS in New Leaf either.
However, I can get Lottie's N3DS XL and Timmy&Tommy's 3DS if you are still interested.

it's possible. i customized mine with the Gracie tank. if you ever need any more i can order them from Mabel's rv

Back