• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Gardening my town. Need stuff!!

YummyPumpkin

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (18) +
I'm looking to visit peeps towns for pine trees and axes.
I may need a lot of those though xmx... Mostly axes to make a cherry tree path around the river (basically following the river as my alinement to put the cherry trees there. As for the pine trees, I'm trying to grow them around the town plaza. I can't recall but I think it's those trees that get Christmas lights and lol and behold...we are close to the seasonal days.

I'm looking to visit peeps towns for pine trees and axes.
I may need a lot of those though xmx... Mostly axes to make a cherry tree path around the river (basically following the river as my alinement to put the cherry trees there. As for the pine trees, I'm trying to grow them around the town plaza. I can't recall but I think it's those trees that get Christmas lights and lol and behold...we are close to the seasonal days.

how many axes would you need?

I can get you a golden axe for 5tbt if you'd like - that one never breaks.

Back