• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Trading Trading my IGB for your TBT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be interested in this as well, but I am at school right now and will only get home in about 4 hours from now (8:30PM EST)

If there is any IGB left, I would like to trade for 25TBT for 5 millionIGB

Last edited:
ill sell you 30 TBT if you're still interested?

Hello, yes, but I'm currently cooking, probably will be back in around 30-40mins, is that okay with you? I can leave ur amount on the side.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would be interested in this as well, but I am at school right now and will only get home in about 4 hours from now (8:30PM EST)

If there is any IGB left, I would like to trade for 25TBT for 5 millionIGB

Hello, yes, that is fine with me, I am cooking right now, won't be back till 30-40 mins. You can PM me when you are back :D

hey!! sorry, traffic was bad. i'm going to add you and open my gates if that's alright! you can stop by whenever you're ready, i'll leave my 3ds sitting beside my laptop as i work on my homework.

hey!! sorry, traffic was bad. i'm going to add you and open my gates if that's alright! you can stop by whenever you're ready, i'll leave my 3ds sitting beside my laptop as i work on my homework.

All right, i'll be on my way!

Thank you so much! Let me know when to open my gates!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Town is Delphi, Mayor is Calliope

Hello!

I am home now and was wondering if you still wanted to trade? Or are all the bells claimed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back