StreetPass Silver
Switch
5453-2712-0039
Orange Candy
Blue Candy
森
Purple Candy
Red Candy
i'm sorry boys if this grosses you out, but it's natural, every girl gets it. i'm on right now, and it is actual hell

any girls wanna share their struggles / boys wanna share their opinions on it?

The cramps are real, man =o= Usually they get so bad for me that I can’t even stand up.

Not the mention the embarrassing plethora of stories I have about it.

I don't really like to talk about it, but mine hurt like hell. It sucks, but we gotta go through it lol

I usually drink tea, even though I'm not a fan of it. Helps a lot along with a heating pad.

i only ever really get cramps on the first or second day and then i'm fine, but i'll occasionally get awful cramps and like the brave warrior i am, not take any painkillers.
the worst part is just the general discomfort and inconvenience of it, as well as the god awful smell of sanitary towels.

The cramps are real, man =o= Usually they get so bad for me that I can’t even stand up.

Not the mention the embarrassing plethora of stories I have about it.

I feel your pain. Mine are the same

I get really bad cramps I'm basically out of commission for at least 3 days of the month because of my period. I have bad experiences with pain meds in general so I rarely take anything for my cramps and try to ride it out so I'm usually dead.

I also get reallyyyy bad pimples the week before. Periods suck.

Yeah, I'm actually on right now too, and I was literally crawling around on the floor this morning. Ugh, I wish I was a guy.

P.S Tfw you remember guys actually use this site lolzers

Last edited:
trans men can have periods and not all women have them.

the best ways i've found to cope with mine is staying hydrated, being on top of taking midol an hour before its supposed to wear off and using exercise and heat to my advantage. because of genetic medical conditions i have really heavy and painful cycles and often find myself throwing up from the pain. birth control is a great way to lessen the pain and sometimes sporadic cycles some people face. if you're of age or if your parents are understanding, i'd suggest asking about birth control options sometime! not all parents are down for the idea of their younger kids being on birth control but it's got many good qualities even when one is not sexually active. :)

I think I?ve always seen it as a time to fully focus on and take care of my needs. Just being unapologetic about wanting comfort, resting and pampering myself (with teas, treats, naps etc.)

I?m also very lucky with my boyfriend, who brings me chocolate, makes warm water bottles and gives back rubs. In that way, the pain really becomes secondary to feeling close and loved <3

i just take a whole lot of painkillers and nap. the worst part for me is that it's uncomfortable, although the pain can be really bad

I had my period once in January, once again in July, and I haven't had it since....lmAO OH WEll

Mine started 2 days ago and I feel okay today... at least when I'm not moving too much

my cramps aren't too bad but it sucks that i always feel disgusting

I got the implant in July and haven't had a period since!

However, i do get cramps from time to time.

I try not to eat sweets, because it makes it worse.

I'm so glad that I don't have to worry about this. Since I'm a male, I never experienced this. But we have our problems too.

Birth control is a lifesaver in regards to irregular periods and pain. Don't be embarrassed to see your doctor.

Periods do not gross me out in the slightest, just a natural human function.

My sister calls her period 'cake.'

Have you had your cake yet?

Yeah, I'm having my cake now.

i hate having my periods but they don't feel as painful anymore because i'm on birth control. i also hate not being able to wear some of my clothes because of potential stains!

Back