• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Autumn/fall town name?

CloverTown

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I?m starting a new town and since it?s October, I want a town name that?s related to autumn/fall and maybe Halloween but I?m stuck! So far I?ve got:

Chestnut
Acorn (I need something else with it though)
Pumpkin

Any ideas?
Thanks!

Acorn sounds really cute. Maybe Acornia? I was going to say something like Acorn Valley or Acorn Flat but they don't fit the 8 character limit.

Leafall? LeafTown? Autumnia? Nutville?

Knutvill

IDK looked cuter in my head. XD
(I just love K's ok...)

Last edited:
I like Acornia and Nutville, they sound cute. Although the more I say it, the more just plain old Acorn sounds nice. Aaah I don’t know!

Nutmeg is really cute!

Thanks! :D I really like using spices for names. My second town, Cardamon, is named after the third most expensive spice in the world, and the mayor of that town is named Saffron after the most expensive spice in the world xD If you're curious, vanilla is the second most expensive >.>

Thanks! :D I really like using spices for names. My second town, Cardamon, is named after the third most expensive spice in the world, and the mayor of that town is named Saffron after the most expensive spice in the world xD If you're curious, vanilla is the second most expensive >.>

~I'm just mad about Saffron. Saffron's mad about me!~

And I actually knew all of those! I am kind of in love with cooking shows. XD

What will happen when your town is in the winter though?

I like the town name 'Pumpkin' and the character 'Spice'. At the train station, you would be listed as <town name> <player name> which would be Pumpkin Spice! That's so fun! :D

Ooh I really like Chestnut and Goldleaf, also I like the suggested idea of Harvest and Nutmeg. You could always name your autumn town Autumn.

What about Persimmon, Amber, or Cider? I also love pumpkin spice, that's a super cute one! My town is also a autumn town and I named it Chimney, but Cider was a close second for me!

hmm

leafeon ( named after a pokemon if you like pokemon )
woodland
squash ( a gourd harvested in autumn )
chipmunk
chestnut
leaves
gourd
crisp
golden
lantern
maize ( corn )

and thats all i got.. was going to say cranberry but thats more than 8 letters

Last edited: