• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

ACNL friends!

DinoDymo

confused.com
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
0863-6260-4912
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (71) +
Anyone wanna play? I've just reset my town and it would be cool to have some new friends to play with <3

Last edited:
Please add me! I'm fairly new to the game and I'd like to hangout sometime

Would you like any help with your town since you freshly restarted? starting out is really tough! Let me know if you need anything : )

I just started a week ago, please add me!
FC: 1220-7897-0291
Town: Mudland
Name: Armando

Hey no problem
see-sig/sidebar

What do ya need. I soooo neeeed to be fishing & bug hunting in this month :-/ (TT)
I'm in summer

I re-set about a month ago
Mayor Awesome
Town Awesome
3ds name AWESOME (YES JUST LIKE THIS) *3dsxl*

Last edited:
Hey I added all ur fcs too add me and we can hang out! ^^ munchea and armm1998 add me back ^^

Last edited:
Hi there everyone. I'm new to the forums but have been playing New Leaf since September. It'd be nice to play with other members. I hope you don't mind getting random add requests!

The 3DS I'm using is registered under my sister's info (Maddy) but I play way more than she does (I'm Ely). Looking forward to meeting you all! My native fruit is apples, but I have a couple of other fruits, too.

Edit: friend code is 4571-0964-9520
Town is Fantasia

Last edited:
@vessaia You have been registered, verifed, and excepted

still in summer, :[

Hi! I just started my town like a couple days ago after my sister lost my other copy... After pouring blood, sweat, and tears into that game I'm a lil upset that it got lost.
But I'd love to make new friends and trade fruits! Play games, etc

(;_;) how sad

We can't rate towns here or am I missing something :/

Yeah it sucks to loose or have a game stolen(;_;)
A WiiU game of mine was stolen :-(

I have two complete ordable series & Gracie (spring I think princess theme)

2 themes and maybe 1 complete set
no complete category yet
Everything is up for grabs at my HHA store as I have already gotten ALL my VIP themes
and I don't mind being BF but forgot how to add back as soon as I remember (LOLZ I forgot)

- - - Post Merge - - -

(;_;) how sad

We can't rate towns here or am I missing something :/

Yeah it sucks to loose or have a game stolen(;_;)
A WiiU game of mine was stolen :-(

I have two complete ordable series & Gracie (spring I think princess theme)

2 themes and maybe 1 complete set
no complete category yet
Everything is up for grabs at my HHA store as I have already gotten ALL my VIP themes
and I don't mind being BF but forgot how to add back as soon as I remember (LOLZ I forgot)

Back