Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
0863-6260-4912
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (71) +
Anyone wanna play? I've just reset my town and it would be cool to have some new friends to play with <3

Last edited:
Would you like any help with your town since you freshly restarted? starting out is really tough! Let me know if you need anything : )

I just started a week ago, please add me!
FC: 1220-7897-0291
Town: Mudland
Name: Armando

Hey no problem
see-sig/sidebar

What do ya need. I soooo neeeed to be fishing & bug hunting in this month :-/ (TT)
I'm in summer

I re-set about a month ago
Mayor Awesome
Town Awesome
3ds name AWESOME (YES JUST LIKE THIS) *3dsxl*

Last edited:
Hey I added all ur fcs too add me and we can hang out! ^^ munchea and armm1998 add me back ^^

Last edited:
Hi there everyone. I'm new to the forums but have been playing New Leaf since September. It'd be nice to play with other members. I hope you don't mind getting random add requests!

The 3DS I'm using is registered under my sister's info (Maddy) but I play way more than she does (I'm Ely). Looking forward to meeting you all! My native fruit is apples, but I have a couple of other fruits, too.

Edit: friend code is 4571-0964-9520
Town is Fantasia

Last edited:
Hi! I just started my town like a couple days ago after my sister lost my other copy... After pouring blood, sweat, and tears into that game I'm a lil upset that it got lost.
But I'd love to make new friends and trade fruits! Play games, etc

(;_;) how sad

We can't rate towns here or am I missing something :/

Yeah it sucks to loose or have a game stolen(;_;)
A WiiU game of mine was stolen :-(

I have two complete ordable series & Gracie (spring I think princess theme)

2 themes and maybe 1 complete set
no complete category yet
Everything is up for grabs at my HHA store as I have already gotten ALL my VIP themes
and I don't mind being BF but forgot how to add back as soon as I remember (LOLZ I forgot)

- - - Post Merge - - -

(;_;) how sad

We can't rate towns here or am I missing something :/

Yeah it sucks to loose or have a game stolen(;_;)
A WiiU game of mine was stolen :-(

I have two complete ordable series & Gracie (spring I think princess theme)

2 themes and maybe 1 complete set
no complete category yet
Everything is up for grabs at my HHA store as I have already gotten ALL my VIP themes
and I don't mind being BF but forgot how to add back as soon as I remember (LOLZ I forgot)

Back