• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Adult Swim aired about Leif from ACNL

unravel

Professional klutz
Bells
Switch
4207-2574-6415
Isabelle
Blue Candy
Blue Candy
Blue Candy
Blue Candy
Jack
Orange (Fruit)
Red Candy
Orange (Fruit)
And they think how scary he is anyway for those who are watching.

Anyone saw it? Anyway I can't find in youtube maybe ill update later if I found it

Apparently it was an actual bump on there. Tried looking it up, but I don't have tv. That's funny though. That someone at AS actually cares about/plays ACNL.

Well now I'm interested in what that's all about.

Link when it happens to pop up online, I'm genuinely curious. Why Leif in particular?

Ooh that sounds awesome. Gotta see it when it's uploaded. :0

Oh wow, the channel that comments on it is an adult channel for some reason, and they even comment on a specific character, yet you never hear about anything Animal Crossing on kids channels.

Oh wow, the channel that comments on it is an adult channel for some reason, and they even comment on a specific character, yet you never hear about anything Animal Crossing on kids channels.

despite the name, adult swim really isn't all that much of an "adult" oriented channel

older teen at the most

Back