• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Hello Friends, New Here!

Polymathema

Sleepy Wandering Mage
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Ghostly Preserves
Cocotryoshka
Purple Bat Potion
Voodoo Doll
Lucky
Coco
Purple Candy
Jack
Pumpkin Cupcake
Ancient Candle
Hello all, I'm Cas or Poly whichever is fine. I'm from Florida where it is hot every day and I long for the cool breath of winter which happens approximately 3 times in the entire year and feels more like very early fall but that's what I get for living where you can go to the beach year round.

I'm an illustrator and this usually results in me doing whatever creative thing is available in my hobby of choice at the moment. Usually that means making a ridiculous amount of sweaters and harassing Mabel to show them in Able Sisters.

I've been in and out of New Leaf for years now (my first game was stolen along with my 3DS from a mall parking lot and I was DEVASTATED but that was years ago now and I'm mostly over it, lol)

My town is named Dunwitch because I forgot Dunwich has no t in it. But a witch is fine too. (Before Dunwitch it was Insmouth, I might be a fan of Lovecraft.)

My favorite villager is Chevre and I'm collecting Amiibo cards for her. (She's still in my Wild World game along with years of weeds that give me anxiety.)

Haha it's interesting, I'm also an illustrator, living in Australia (so if anyone knows about living with heat, I sure do haha).
Anyways, welcome to the forum, hope you have a good time here, it's made a huge amount of extra things were achievable for me in the game so you can really get a lot out of it c:

Welcome!

I'm so sorry that your first ACNL got stolen! :(
At least your are back to it now, and can try to make this new town of yours better than ever! :D

As for Chevre, you might keep an eye out on the Villager Trading Plaza. Someone might have her available to move into your town.:)

Heat and humidity are my life and I feel you ClefairyKid. Also aw yis fellow illustrator!

It's okay ShafferFamily5, I've actually had this town for a long time, I just haven't played in a little bit. The amiibo update added so much to new leaf though and I didn't realize how different the game was till recently, I'm in love with the initiatives system it constantly gives me things to do! Also thank you I didn't even know villager trading was a thing!

Wow haha I have lived in Orlando for a large portion of my life so yes heat and humidity is not the business. Welcome to the forums! Make yourself at home here.

Welcome!
Uhhh just so you know, this place is friggin addicting -.-

Also thank you I didn't even know villager trading was a thing!

Yeah, when villager is packed up in boxes to move out, a person can come into that town and invite them to live in their own town when they move. People make special towns just for the sake of helping others get their dreamies. If someone has your dreamies amiibo card, then it's even simpler since they don't have to wait and see if that villager comes to town. They can just pop them in, TT until they want to move, then you pay a few tbt and go over to their town and tell that critter to move to your town. :D

KingofHearts, at least you're near the parks that's a plus, I'm further down in SWFL and just have beaches.

Thank you for the warm welcomes Tae and Dedenne2

Yeah, when villager is packed up in boxes to move out, a person can come into that town and invite them to live in their own town when they move. People make special towns just for the sake of helping others get their dreamies. If someone has your dreamies amiibo card, then it's even simpler since they don't have to wait and see if that villager comes to town. They can just pop them in, TT until they want to move, then you pay a few tbt and go over to their town and tell that critter to move to your town. :D

That's AMAZING I never would have considered that it would be like a whole cottage industry of moving in villagers but it really makes sense. I know I've tipped off friends and vice versa to get villagers they wanted before, that's great. (I'm probably still going to go after the Chevre card though, she's my fave and it's a good reward purchase for myself.)

Hi there! I'm also from Florida! I actually did my undergrad at UCF in Orlando! I envy you so much! I have a deep love and appreciation for art, but zero talent, haha! I love your town name, Dunwitch is super nice! My town's Chimney and it's got a witchy, forest theme! I think our aesthetics might be quite similar! Chevre is a great dreamie, I adore her! I actually have her amiibo card as well, luck of the draw I guess haha!

I've spent many years and much muns on growing the talent I feel you, it takes a lot of time and effort and dedication, it's not for everyone. I love all things witchy and a forest theme sounds amazing! Chimney is a super cute name wow, I love most c-words but that's really nice. (Chevre was one of my first villagers in wild world and I have an intense fondness for her to this day ahah)

I've gotten about 4 packs of series 3 and no luck on chevre but I believe, I'll get her one day!!!

Back