• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Concerts you've been to?

I would have loved to see REM.

I was fortunate enough to see them three times on the tours for Reckoning,Fables of the Reconstruction and Life's Rich Pageant.My friends and I got to meet them after the Reckoning show.They were nice guys but don't put your hand on Peter Buck's shoulder.

I've been to two One Direction concerts, a Five Seconds of Summer concert, and I saw Panic! at the Disco/Weezer on their summer tour. Plus classical music, if that counts.

My next concert is Harry Styles! Super excited because I have pretty good seats, plus it's something to look forward to :)

You saw them three times? Wow, that's pretty cool. Meeting them would be nice too tbh, although I'm not sure what I could talk about with them--im sure talking about their music would be boring to them heh heh.

My mum took me to an Ed Sheeran one once, but I reeaallly wanna see BTS ;;;;;; come to euROPE AT LEAST

So my first concert was actually Take That at Wembley with my parents... It got way better after that though. I went to see Scouting For Girls in Bristol and at the Royal Albert Hall, I've seen Neck Deep and All Time Low at Wembley too. When I went to Slam Dunk I saw Moose Blood, Beartooth, Crossfaith, Neck Deep, Don Broco, You Me At Six... Loads of awesome bands were there. I also saw Moose Blood in Bournemouth as well as Fall Out Boy. I'm going to see The Front Bottoms next February so I'm pretty stoked about that.

I've only ever been to Bruce Springsteen concerts (Finland x3, Sweden x3, Norway x1 and Germany x1). All of them were amazing though! Some of the best experiences in my life.

I'm not really a person who likes to be around crowds, but I did accept an invitation to a Janet Jackson concert. It was my first concert, and it wasn't bad. The music was good, and I was lucky because that was right before she cancelled the rest of her tour due to her pregnancy.

I've only been to one concert... just about 3 weeks ago.

I went to see ZZ Top.

Absolutely no regrets.

I've been to a lot over the course of my life. Going on one on Sunday, to see Postmodern Jukebox. They do old timey jazz, blues, big band, etc covers of rock and pop songs. It's pretty cool.

i went to a jingle ball concert that had ariana grande, taylor swift, and other famous artists around 5 years ago for a friend's birthday (not really my style of music, though). i've also been to an m83 concert before, around 1 or 2 years ago?

Only ever been to one concert in my life, and that was grandaddy. Pretty great! When they played crystal lake the audience just went HAM lol

Last edited:
Unfortunately, I've never been on a concert in my life. Back in December 2016, I wanted to
go to a concert, however, I had no time for it as my family and I moved in that time into our
new apartment. Maybe I have luck and can go to a concert one day (if it's not too far away
from my home town).

I've been to quite a few, so I won't list them all, my favorite probably being The Front Bottoms this time last year, or Neck Deep a while back. Next one in a month with my sister. Wish I could afford to go to concerts more often

I personally haven't been to many concerts, but one of my favorites has to be the FINAL FANTASY concert. There was a live orchestra playing iconic FF songs, and exclusive merchandise available. I only bought a CD ripped-recording from a previous concert, but I still love listening to the songs.

I've only been to three concerts so far, and two of them were One Direction since my sister loves them. Another one was R5 since I was once a huge fan of Austin and Ally, and then I discovered the band Ross Lynch was in. I haven't been to any in the past few years, but I really want to see some more since my music taste has changed since then lmao

Back