Can you ride a bicycle?

• Yes, and pretty well.

Votes: 63 59.4%
  • Yes, but not very well.

Votes: 19 17.9%
  • No.

Votes: 24 22.6%

• Total voters
Yes, it's common to ride here daily, but I don't do tricks with it since it's just transportation for me.

I only just started riding my bike again a few months ago, right when I started class at UNT.

See, the thing about college that I didn't realize was a thing is the fact that, since the campus is so huge, you probably shouldn't schedule your classes 10 minutes apart when they're all in separate corners across a 5 mile radius campus.

When I learned that I'd done that, I bought a bike and now I bike furiously to each class. I barely make it in time. The route is always uphill, too! It's unfair. But it is good exercise, and I'm glad I'm efficient at riding bikes now I guess.

Sometimes if I'm lucky I can squeeze out of class 10 minutes early to give myself extra time, but most (if not all) of my reliance on getting there is on my bike lol. I just hope it never gets stolen.

Until last year I hadn't ridden a bike since I was little. But I got a bike last fall for college and even though I hadn't ridden in so long, it was really easy lol
I can't do fancy tricks but I can get to class on time

I'm alright at riding them -- not the greatest, not the worst. But I haven't rode in like 5 years heh.

I can ride a bike as well as any average person could ride a bike, but I'm terribly out of shape so I get tired after like 10 minutes max

No. Tried to learn when I was child, failed at it, and never tried it again. I don't really have a reason to ride one.

I actually just relearned how to bike a few weeks ago! I stopped after my first and only bike ride around my neighbor went horrible (Spoiler check: my brakes weren't working so when I was going down the biggest hill on my street, I flipped over lmao)

When I was younger I had a bike with training wheels, but I never got to learn to ride a regular bike. I wish I could though

Last edited:
No, I was just never taught. I plan on learning how to ride in the future, though.

Yes. I can't tell you how well though, since it's been like 15 years since I last rode one.

I learned how to ride a bike when I was maybe 4? I don't know. I was young.

i selected 'very well' because i assumed riding it in a straight line and up steep hills is very well but now i'm seeing all this talk about no hands and wheelies and things tony hawk might do but on a skateboard so now i feel inadequate
i can ride a bike though

Back